Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki, Nalgask And Tiggi RP

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nikki, Nalgask And Tiggi RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikki, Nalgask And Tiggi RP

Post  Nalgask Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

*100!!!!!*

Kar laughed. "You're a niceness," he chuckled and draped an arm around her shoulder lightly. "You should learn to just ask for things, it involves a lot less trouble." He looked around them and saw the trees had become more sheltered and if it has still be raining he was sure not a single droplet would have reached them through the layers of leaves and branches.
Angel thought about this then nodded. "Probably," he admitted. "You can tell me your secret little one. I won't let it out, as long as you give me your dagger." He flashed her a smile that showed off his teeth and held out his hand.

*Angel is nice really, don't worry. When they become closer friends I think he'll become a little more sane from her being around him so much Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 am

*Ok =)*

'If you ask you don't always get. Anyway, he is the son of dog breath.' Ariela scowled. 'But i've worked both of them out. Unless I've got it completely wrong, they wont try and attack us.' She smiled sweetly at the two guys behind.

Erika pulled a face. 'You expect me to give you my knife?' She laughed. 'No way. What If I need it?' She smiled secretively. 'Its your loss if you wont keep it. I won't tell you.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 am

Kar laughed and shook his head. "So how long are you planning on making us travel like this?" he asked, feeling slightly relieved he could let Areila take over leadership for a while. He always bored of the respoceability and liked being around the support rather than the action.
Angel scowled her and shook his head, his blonde hair falling to his darkening eyes. "Just for a second," he told her. "Fine," he grumbled, slightly offended she didn't trust him. "I'll ask Kar later." Kar looked over at his name, turning his head and frowned at Angel but Angel just waved him away with a dismissing hand and Kar went back to talking to Areila, not to worried now that Erika could keep an eye on him. "What's you secret?" He showed open curiousity now.
Kar ran a hand through his dark hair and his eyes darted over the shadows between the trees. "He's a little bit... weird," Kar lowed his voice, "Angel I mean."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:08 pm

'Until they stop tracking us.' Ariela replied after a moment. 'We need to get onto the road. Its the last thing they'll expect. Do you believe my story now Kar? How I saved you from them, and by doing so, hurt you badly?' She stared ahead, avoiding eye contact with him.

Erika narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him. 'I still don't think I can trust you. You're going to have to persuade me better.' She gave a little laugh and brushed her light brunette hair out of her face.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 am

*What does Areila mean? :S I forgot *

Angel arched an eyebrow skywards and thought about this for a few heartbeats. "And how would I come about that?" he asked.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:04 am

*Oh, when Ariela was captured before and Kar didn't believe that she had hurt him for good reasons.*

Erika shrugged. 'Tell me what you wanted with my knife. The complete truth, I'll know if you're lying.' She smiled at him, thinking only that he would tell her a lie or not the complete story.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 am

Kar sighed and looked away. "Yes, I believe you but I don't like it. It should have been me behind those cages long ago. You know that right?"

Angel looked at her thoughfully and after a few seconds shrugged. "I wanted to cut my hair." He replied bluntly. "Do you think I like it like this?" he gave it a painful tug and a disgusted look. "I look like a hippie and believe me, having shoulder length hair is not fun," he looked at her for a second and laughed. "Well for a guy anyhow."

*Ahh I see. Gotcha. Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 am

'It would've been both of us.' Ariela corrected him. 'Anyway, now that you believe me, I'm happy. Things can go back to normal.' She felt the bitterness in her heart again. The pain and loneliness, and hoped with all her strength that Kar would agree.

'Alright.' Erika slipped the knife out of her boot, and held it out to him. 'I'm going to need it back though.' She smiled kindly at him to show that she trusted him with it. 'My secret... well, my father was a king. He, my mother, and my brother were murdered, and I am the heir. But, the thing is, that to become queen, I must find something to prove that I am of royal blood. My father hid it somewhere in this wood.' She sighed, and wondered whether Angel would believe her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Kar's expression turned thoughtful as he watched her girl walk. He wanted to agree, but after so much mistrust and anger, he wasn't sure it could go back just as before. He walked on in silence, ignoring the look of hope in Ariela's face. His wings shuddered and he drew them tighter to his back, he looked back to check on the others and saw Angel and Erika deep in talk, their heads bent together as they spoke.
"They're getting on well," Kar commented, turning the conversation. "and the other two.." he looked behind at the brothers. The taller of the two was watching Erika with interest and reaprouch, the youngest was staring at..... Kar. He looked away as Kar met his gaze, a small blush appearing on his cheeks at been found staring.
"My night wings do seem to draw attention to others," he sighed and smoothed down the feathers with his palm loveingly.

"Ahhh, maybe treasures are hidden in the boot of a lady." Angel gratefully recieved the knife and twirled it skillfully around his fingers. He waggled his eyebrows at Erika as he played with the knife. It smoohtly ran through his fingers and he flipped it from blade to hilt before bringing it up to slice of his pale hair. It was in rags around his face, his clothes were dirty and yellow with age. He listened to Erika as she spilled her secrets in silence, nodding and frowning.
"I see," he muttered as she finished. "and you require the dark angel's help for this? That is why you were travelling with him no?" The last chunk of hair fell at his feet. It rubbed his scalp, a look a releif flooding his expression as a breeze ruffled his short messy haircut.
"Ah, that feels so much better." He handed Erika her knife back. "Thank you," he threw her a distant look and then focused on her face.
"I knew not of your mother and father but your gradmother? I have met her. I fine woman, may I say. She was always a good queen." His pale eyes focused back on her face.
"You have her nose," he gave her a sloppy smile.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:39 am

'Charming.' Erika said lightly, sliding the knife back into her boot. 'I never met her, she died the day that I was born. My mother told me that she died smiling.' She sighed dreamily. 'I'm not sure If i need his help or not, I can't tell.' She replied to his first question, staring at Kar's back, thinking.

Ariela smirked. 'Of course. He's probably never seen an angel's wings before. ' She smiled hopefully again at Kar, hoping again that he would agree. She saw out of the corner of her eye that Roy was again staring at Kar, but thought nothing of it. What could he do?
Marc's face, full of longing and hunger came into Ariela's sight. However annoying the girl was, she didn't deserve to be looked at like a piece of meat.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Angel fell silence and seemed to consider Erika's words thoughtfully. "I doubt she would have gone any other way." When he looked down at her, his eyes were smiling. With a cry he bounded in front, stretching out his white wings, they tips dripping with crimson as he soaked in the sunlight. He glanced back at Erika, his now sort golden hair glowing with power. "Always been told to forget the darklings, nothing but horror for the future darklings. He who's bound to darkness must forever suffer it's shadow." A droopy smile slid into place, completely wrong on his handsome features. His chattering grew uneasy. "The blood that drips from my wings is darker perhaps.... perhaps..." his brow creased in a frown. "perhaps..." he trailed off, caught between her look of blind confusion. He turned on Erika, his movement to fast for the human eye.
"Darling, would be gracious enough to tell me why I am here?" he blinked a couple of times. "I should be immune to the sunlight on my feathers-" he reached out, running his finger long the side of her cheek. "To the senses of touch and smell-" he inhaled sharply.
"An Angel I am not.... I am Angel. My name? Nay! My title. Crimson? My feathers wept-" He slipped into a foreign tongue, the words flowing out of his mouth like hot liquid.
"Ah! The tainted of the fallen and darkness!"

Kar smiled down at Ariela, letting his wings whisper to him, letting them stretch towards the warmth of the sun... but suddenly Angel's cry brought him skidding to a halt. He turned, baffled... until he caught sight of Angel. He creature was rocking on the ball of his feet, his back hunched and face turned up to the sky. Erika stood beside him but the angel appeared not to have noticed. He was speaking fast and furious, his voice soft but anxious.
"Angel?" Kar asked, bringing out one black wing to shield Ariela as he moved closer. "What's wrong?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 am

Marc scowled at the white angel. He hated the way Erika was looking at him, how could she give that creature such love and attention? He looked over at his younger sibling, his face was full of fear, fear of what? He took a place beside Erika as the angel started having a fit, putting his arm around her shoulders in a way of comfort. She shrugged him off, and knelt beside the half-crazed being. How could he prove that he loved her.
Then it dawned on him. He needed to help the angel.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5