Nikki, Nalgask And Tiggi RP

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Nikki, Nalgask And Tiggi RP

Post  Nalgask on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Kar shrugged. "You never know. Maybe you've known him all your life or have met them without even realising it."
*Should I add another charrie?*
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:26 am

*Sure.*

'Perhaps...' Erika mused. 'No It's not possible that- No, I'm just being stupid.' She sighed and turned her beautiful face away from him.
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

http://fantasyrps.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Kar laughed shortly as she turned away and shook his head. His black hair falling over his forehead. "You can't get that far away from me," he tried to cheer her up. "What do you need?" he asked.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 am

'The only thing that can prove who I am. The Caelin seal. But, I know it is in this forest...but where?' Erika said almost jumping as she saw a group of bandits coming through the wood below them. 'They were trying to catch me earlier...'
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 am

Kar frowned. "Whats tha.." he began but also got distracted by the men below. "Well they can't get us up here," He said, little more confidently then he felt.

*Have you read Goose Girl?*
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 am

*No I haven't. My sis Toffee has it though, I will try and read it as soon as I can =]*

'Hm...' Erika mused. 'I suppose not... The Caelin seal? Its... well i've never seen it. My father hid it just after i was born in these woods.'
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 am

*Cool. Yeah its really good. Well I liked it anyways. Razz and seeing all the rps we've done I think you might like it too. Very Happy Maybe.*

'Huh,' he considered, "I guess that makes sense." He moved his wings to beats before hovering about the bandits. He took a few glances behind him and hoped Ariela wouldn't cross paths with them. He linged on where they had taken off before casting his eyes at the setting sun and did a one hungred and eighty degree turn to face the direction they had come. It wouldn't take long to get back to where they began.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:19 am

*Perhaps something could happen to Ariela?*

Ariela took on her human-like form, and sat high in one of the trees. Why was it that a little girl was far better than herself. If Kar was going to hate her, then she would hate him more. Ariela returned to cat form and darted into the shadows as the bandits passed by. She caught a mouse, and in her cat form, she ate it, it was only natural for her. In the distance she heard wing beats.
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 am

*Good idea*

Kar's ears picked up that light foot of the bandits. He shot through the sky like a rocket, careful to keep hold of the girl he clung too. "We'll land a little way off," he told her, eyes searching for Ariela though he knew it was no use, if she didn't want to be seen, she wouldn't be. Kar sighed and shook his head before slowly desenting.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 am

Erika jumped as she heard a yowling, like a cat in pain. 'What-' She was cut off by the howling of many dogs. 'That cat I saw earlier. The bandits must have gotten her!'
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 am

Kar stopped beating his wings momentraily, stunned into silence. "Bandits?" he asked numbly before remembering and his eyes widdened. "We have to get down there!" he yelled as they fell and angled himself down. "Hold on!" he shouted over the strong wind and plunged down to earth, wings tight at his sides.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Wed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm

'What else to you expect me to do?!' Erika asked, but her words were lost through the sharps of the wind. She closed her eyes, telling herself not to open them, until she was sure her feet rested on the earth. Her long hair blew upwards, and whipped around her small, pale face. Erika pulled her legs up and held them there with her hands, her arms fastened around Kar's chest.

Ariela yowled in pain as one of the bandit's dogs bit her gingery tail. She realized that she could not outrun them, but, she could confuse them. She darted left, then right, then left again, almost forming a large circle. Ariela took her human-like form, and dashed into the bushes. By a stroke of luck, she found a badly worn cloak, which, she guessed, had belonged to an unfortunate traveler. Quietly, Ariela wrapped the material around herself, covering her ears and tail.
'Hello?! Anybody! Help me, I'm lost!' The shifter called, climbing out of the bushes, and onto the path. 'Please! Help!'
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Sun May 09, 2010 3:18 am

Kar heared the calls of Ari and doubled back to where they were coming from. The bandits had also hear the noise she was making and Kar prayed his wings would carry him directly to her. Soon she was in view... we what he thought was her. It had the same built but her body was covered by a thin layer of cloak but my the distress he could feel radiating off her there was no one else it could be. Kar snapped open his wings, feeling the currents slam into them like a wall and was buffed backwards. Closing them again he dropped from the sky, landing akwardly infront of Ari as she cried for help and toppled forwards. On hands and knees he asked Erika gracefully if she would mind hopping off and then claboured uncomfrotably to his feets. His knees were scramped and slightly bloody but nothing was out of place, not bones jutting out so he would live. He nodded to Ari fromally, so unlike he would have done if she hadn't discarded him from anger and right now he was just intent of getting the two girls to safety. He could hear the bandits not far off, their yawls and calls as they blundered closer. Soon the first few were in view and Kar sprung forwards, grabbing Ari and Erika and pulling them behind him. He spread open his wings and his eyes flashed menacingly. He growled deep in his throat but what stunned the Bandits were the massive stark wings that beat powerfully at his sides. The stood, blinking as their captain came up cursing beside them...
Kar hoped their would run but, seeing as they hadn't been fazed by a shapeshifter. It would only take heartbeats before they tried to grab the fallen angel with greedy hands. He turned his head, eyes still watching the men. In a whispering voice be turn to the others. "Draw your swords slowly..." he knew they wouldn't run and there was no point. There was atleast two dozen of them.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Sat May 15, 2010 3:48 am

Ariela scowled. Why did Kar have to come along and save her, like a child.
'I can do this.' She whispered to herself, before stepping in front of Kar. 'Keep away dog breath! Its been three weeks since I escaped, why haven't you given up yet?'
The leader grinned evilly. 'We can't go home empty handed.' The group started to circle. 'And, I don't give up easily on even small prey like you Ariela.'
A flush of angry colour filled her face. 'How dare you... I'm more than you'll ever be, Shifter killer.'
'I don't kill vermin, Ariela, only capture them.'
'Yes and what happens to us then, hm? You inject us with lethal experiments, then sell us to slavery. Monster!' She spat at the ground by his feet.
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Sat May 15, 2010 9:14 am

Kar shot Ari a look. "Shut up," he hissed and instantly regreted it but she was being childish. Biting his lip he looked at the traders. "What do you want for the shifter to stay free?" he asked, eyes narrowing and wings stretching out to blow them with a small buff of air...
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 am

'Hmm...' A smile licked at the edges of the bandits mouth. 'The pretty lass you have there will be a treat, and of course yourself.' He drew his sword. 'Which will it be? If you take to long about it we'll kill you, we haven't time to be playing games.'
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

Kar felt himself stiffen, his shoulder tense and his jaw set but his eyes didn't waver from the bandits. "You're saying its either me or the girl?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and norrowing his gaze. Hoping it makes the group at least a little uneasy.
Squaring his shoulders he tucks in his wings, they shudder incomfortably but Kar doesn't give them any attention. For all he knew they could try and break them off him like they did last time. He shoved the thought the back of his mind and held his chin high. He stepped forwards a pace and saw half the men back up, surpirsed he'd given up so easily he guessed. With a flicker of a grin he half turned his head to the girls. "Go. Now." he ordered, his voice leaving no room for nagotiation and hoped Ariela would have enough sense to do what he said.
"Aright. Take me in," he told them and felt them bind his wings to his back, grab his wrists and put cool metal bracers on him. They bit into his skin but he didn't show them any weakness.
"They go free?" he asked once he'd been bound. He didn't believe a word of what they'd said but he give them a look, saying that if they didnt obey they promise, he'd personally take them down and hoped it was enough.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 am

The bandit grinned. 'I said I'd let the shifter go, but I never accounted for the girl.'The second group of bandits grabbed Erika and bound her too. 'Don't worry,' One of them told Kar. 'We'll keep the girl nice and safe.' They grinned sickly and pushed her towards the leader. He took her by the hair and signeled for the others to take Kar.
'Little Vermin.' He said to Ariela. 'We give you a days head start.'
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 am

Kar snarled, it was vicious and watched as the bandit that had grinned at him mockingly, flinched. A wicked smile replaced the fury, though beneath the skin, Kars blood boiled. He looked more like a avenged angel than ever, his eyes flashed, swirling pools of molten gold. He was sure he caught a few of the men blink to sheild their eyes from the glare. The muscles in his arms strained and gutted out of his pale skin and he faught against the bindings. The bandits yelled and tried to restrain him. He tried to slip his wings out but they were strapped to his back tight. "How dare you!" he spat and launched forwards, dragging behind him a dozen or so bandits who tried to hold him back. Kar shot wards inhumanly fast and threw a punch. It connected with the leader's jaw and Kar was sure he heard bones crunch and break. Drawing back Kar felt the comotion around him. It was obvious they had thought he was a weak one. He was a fallen, more dangerous than though white wings that were used to catching. With his chin held high he heard through the ringing in his ears the bandits talk at once. He felt something strike the side of his temple and he fell to his knees, still glaring up at the leader who had hold of Erika. "Let her..." he began but his voice ended in a hiss as the breath left his body. He felt something make contact with ribs and winced. They had him on the floor, he looked up at Erika and gave her a long look. "Don't even thing about doing anything to her," he threatened. "Erika. Keep your wits about you. I'll see you soon." He sucked in a breath as something hot branded his shoulder. They were branding him!
The hard hot metal steamed and hissed as it made contact with his skin. "You're sick p.." he grimanced as one struck him in the side of his face. Spitting out blood and let his head roll back, his dark hair falling back.
"Ariel, Go now." he said, looking at her for the first time and new she'd obey. She had too.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

Ariela hissed, and after an apologetic look at Kar, she shifted and bounded off into the bushes, her ginger tail swishing angrily.
Erika yelped as the leader pulled hard on her hair. She fell to her knees and cringed as the brand was passed to him. 'Do you know what this is lass? Its a brand filled with dark magic, so in-case you ever feel the need to run, we can find you.' He laughed and grabbed her wrist. Erika gasped as the hot metal made contact with her skin. The smell of burnt flesh filled her nostrils, and she tried to pull away, frantically tugging on his grip.
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Kar allowed himself to be branded. His shoulder felt like it was on fire and a moan left his lips. He felt some of the rolling tension leave his shoulders as he saw the shapeshifter bound off but it was cut short by Elina's cries. "Don't hurt her," he growled through gritted teeth and was hauld to his feet. They were taking them somewhere. He tried to catch Elina's eye as they walked. He would need a few hours before he was strong enough to leave, unless something worse than black-magic had branded him.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 am

'Oh, as if there's anything you can do about it.' The leader smirked at Kar and pulled Erika to her feet by her light brown hair. Erika yelped, but did not resist. If they were going to escape she needed her strength. They were pushed and pulled through the wood, until they came to a prison cart. Erika was not shoved inside like she thought she would of, but they stopped. 'Put the Angel in the cart. The girl will be taken somewhere separate.' The leader snarled at his men.
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 am

Kar struggled, the binds at his wrists dug into his wrists and he felt fresh blood well up and cover his pale hands. It dripped from his fingertips and, ignorring the burning and pain it caused, continued to rub it against the metal. Blood splattered the floor and Kar hoped Ariel would get the message. Biting his lip, he tried to sqirm out of the metal links. His hands were large and even with the slick blood he couldn't free them.
He gave Erika a guilty look as he was thrown into the cart. This had happened before but this time he seemed more real. Though Kar knew the metal bars couldn't hold him, he knew it and he was sure that the gaurds did too, he couldn't do anything about it. His wings were bound to his back, the wrists throbbed with a sheiring pain and he'd been dragged many lopes.
The leader walked up to him, no longer afraid now that the fallen angel was behind bars. "Not so strong now are we angel boy?" he mocked and his sharp eyes moved to Kar's cut hands. "Angel blood..." he murmered. "Pure." but now it was Kar's turn to smile and the sharp peditorial way he slitted his eyes only made the leader flinch instinctively.
"Poison," he corrected. "The fallen are stronger than the weakened gaurdians. Stronger and..." he searched for the right word. "darker."
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 am

The leader turned away and shoved Erika towards a bandit. 'Take her to the 2nd post camp. The angel will go to the fourth. Understood?! If you damage a hair on your head you will pay the consequences, boy.' He snarled at the young bandit, who looked shaken at being addressed. He coughed slightly, and pulled lightly on Erika's bound hands. She weighed out the possibilities. She could escape now, and most likely be caught, she could go to the camp, or she could follow this boy a little way before fighting back. The third, she decided, and followed smoothly behind him. No one else followed.
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 am

Kar watched was Erika was dragged away, and was surprised by how nobley she went. He had to admit, she had guts. His attention was wavered as the cart started to move and he braced himself by against the cage sides to stop himself from toppling over. A hiss escaped his mouth as the links dug deeper. More warm blood seeped out and he was able to drip it though the cage bars, so it spattered to the forest floor. Hope swelled in his chest and he hoped the leader would underestimate Ariel again. Soon, the smell of smoke came into range and Kar stiffled her cough. The leaders looming face came into veiw, as he laughed and the fallen angel. "Pathetic," he growled and Kar glared.
"Whats pathetic is the whim of humans who torture us. Do you really think you'll get away with it, with all of this? Its only a matter of time before they come for you." He growled low in his throat and the leader took the hint and moved away.
"I'll do anything I wish angel boy," he breathed. "I own you now."
Kar looked away and saw the camp for the first time. Gasping at how huge it was.
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next