Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Nalgask Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

*ok Smile Have fun*

Kar breezed over the sky line, floating through damp clouds and dodging the passing startled bird with a chuckle. This was one of the only places where he could atually see through his thick layered hair as it billows back and doesn't hang straight across his eyes. His topaz hawk eyes remained unblinked as he slices through the sky rythmicly. The trees began to thin after 10 glorious minutes and Kar slowed before coming to a beating halt. He hovered above the last line of evergreens before it opened out into the moors that surrounded the busy village. "We should walk from here on out. I mean I need to try and blend in right? Do you know anywhere we can eat?" he asked.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 am

Mia let go of Kar, rather embarrassed. 'Over there.' She told him pointing. She walked a little further ahead and gazed out into the landscape.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 am

The wind blew Kar's bristled feathers and he closed his topaz eyes for a second before lurching into a stead jog to catch up with Mia. The feilds beyond lay before them in a mixture of trasquisit colours. From the darkest green to the most potent yellows. "It's nice around here," he stated finally.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:31 am

'Hmm.' Mia replied. She walked a little further ahead, trying to sort things out in her mind. Then after a long silence she said 'I'm sorry. For...for getting you into this mess of mine. You don't have to stay. You can...can leave if you want to.' Mia closed her eyes waiting for Kar's answer.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:20 pm

"Don't," he whispered softly and looked away. His golden iris clouded a stormy hollow colour and burned with intence fire. He slipped his hand into hers and rolled his eyes. "I would have left by now If i had the faintest reason too." he then tugged her slightly, catching the soft breeze and inhaled the rich smell of dream flowers. "Now," he looked back at her, "I'm hungry."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am

'Thank you. Yes.' Mia said smiling. She took in the rich smell of bread baking, smoke from chimneys, and people as they entered the large village. The smell was familiar and comforting. I wont get hurt or be in danger while there's people here. Mia thought. She looked over at Kar and took his hand. Mia pulled him to a little busy inn. 'Here?' She asked him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Kar shrugged nonchalantly, "Fine by me," and allowed her to drag him into the smokey interior of the Inn. His wings folded even closer to his back for caution and his hawk like golden eyes darted madly from anything suspicious. "What do you people eat?" he asked her under her breath.

*I have not a clue what angels eat Haha. Guess he might like Pizza. Smile Oh.. wait Pahaha this is set long ago. Haha. My bad.*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 am

*They might have some form of Pizza. What did they eat? lol. Soup, bread, cheese?*

Mia sat at the bar and ordered two beers. 'What do you mean?' She whispered back. The tall barman shoved two pints of yellow liquid across the bar. 'Thanks' Mia said.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Kar shrugged, "i scaving alot, Eatting cheese and other foods I find but most of the time I don't eat foods of this kind. Elves have delicacies that appeal to me but what do you find that saticfies your hunger?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 am

*Maybe the beer does something to Kar?*

Mia passed Kar one of the pints. She lifted hers to him and drank. 'Im not sure that you will like this.' She told Kar softly. 'I need to go to the bathroom. Yuk thats gross.' She told him feeling sick. Mia ran off leaving the pint.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 am

*Yeap. Ok.. should it make him just serious seriously drunk or like posionish?*

Kar sniffed it inspectantly before flicking out his tounge to taste the beer. It was bitter but good but he felt eyes on him so straightened up to look into the eyes of a middle aged man who gave him a strange look. Kar smiled a pull smile and picked up the pint, holding it up for him to see and the man looked away once he was reasured that Kar was atleast slight sane. He gulped down a large swig of the stuff and coughed uncontrolably, he wrinked his nose and smile lightly as a warming feeling entered the pit of his stomach.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 am

*Don't mind x *

Mia lent over the sink. Taking in deep breaths she stood up straight. 'Right.' She told herself. 'There is something wrong with that beer.' Mia walked calmly out of the bathroom, to complain to the bar tender.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 am

Kar felt an unnatural grip claw at his heart. It squeezed his chest and he fell forwards, gasping. His pale knuckles gripped the table, a roaring sound in his ears he slipped from his chair and fell to the floor on hands and knees. With a liquified hoarse cough he raised his head and the room swam. The bar was flooded with people, some laughing as they spotted what they thought a drunk young man, others giving each others worried glances and quiet murmers. Kar closed his dark golden eyes as he swayed, tiping forwards to fall side ways against the cool wodden floor boarding. His muscles contracted and relaxed way to fast, the beginning of a seizer. He rolled, only just having enough common sense to keep his wings at bay that threatened to fold round him for security. He willed them back. Opening a glazzed eye he saw the blurred vision of the man that had stared at him earlier slipping out the back door but he couldn't do anything about it now. He fell into darkness several times, choking and spluttering and rolled follornly onto his back, chest heaving as he stared at the dull dusty ceiling.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:13 am

Mia walked out into the corridor. She heard laughter in the bar, so slid the door open and slipped inside. It was Kar they were laughing at. 'Kar!' Mia half screamed at him. She had no idea what to do. Mia lent down next to him and tried to help him up, but it was no use, he was having a seizer. 'Kar!' She said hoping that he could hear her. 'Kar what should I do?' Mia stood up. The room was silent all apart from two thick armored men walking towards them. One of them lifted her roughly and dragged her out of the pub. 'Let go of me!' She shouted at him. He laughed and dropped her. Her head hit the floor, and everything became dizzy. She closed her eyes and fainted.

*Maybe someone (that man) reported that they were crazy, or had done something wrong, or were not human. And they are separated and taken away?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:28 am

*Sounds good. Shall we say that they are accused of steeling or something and then seperated. Then when they both wake up they have ot find away together again. Do you think that maybe.... the God's give them both a dream to let them talk to each other in the heads or something. To help them find each other and battle great? Just a random idea.*

"Mia," Kar cried as another tremor ran through his quaking form before he couldn't raise. He legs felt like lead. A solid figure lent over him just before everything went black.......
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:38 am

*Yeah okay x*

Mia opened her eyes. Where am I? What-oww! Her head hit stone as she flopped it back. Mia turned and saw that she had hit her head on a stone wall. How long have I been uncontentious? A small window was high up on the wall that she lay against, and metal bars and a door lay in front of her. Mia sighed and stood up. The room was high, like a tower. A young guard lay against the bars of her cell. She took in a deep breath and walked to the bars. 'Hey!' She said and he jumped a little frightened. She was now facing him through the bars. 'What's your name?' Mia asked realizing that he was only a teenager. The boy looked at her then said 'Guard 769.' Mia stared at him then smiled 'Seriously what is your name? It cant be guard seven six nine!' Guard 769 looked at her confused. 'It is.' He told her bluntly. Mia sighed and decided not to ask again. 'Where am I? And why am I here?' She asked instead. 'Cant tell you. Your a prisoner, you should know.' Guard 769 told her. 'But I don't.' Mia told him 'So unless you tell me I wont ever.' Guard 769 ignored her instead he said 'Your a girl. I didn't think girls could be terrorists.' Mia stepped back 'A terrorist?' She asked confused. 'Yeah. You were caught stealing. From the royals. You and your friend.' He told her. 'Kar... Where is he?!' Mia asked angrily. 'Dunno. Only you were brought here.' Guard 769 told her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 pm

*Ok Sorry, I've been away from a while. I'll write a long one and sorry if its too long. Wink*

Kar groaned and rolled onto his back. His chest heaved and every muscle screamed in agony. His black hair clung to his face, slick with sweat. "Quiet," came a faltered voice from his left and Kar turned his head slowly, wincing with the effort, blinked his solid golden eyes to focus on owner of the voice that had ordered him. A skinny little boy stood before him, his chest plate at least two sizes to big and a large dangerous mace that had the structure of a weapon he could never in his wildest dream affectively wield rested in his lap where he sat watching the young angel with curious eyes. Kar propped himself up on his elbows and his mouth thinning to a pale pained line before raising a mocking eyebrow. "Says who?" he retorted and gasped with the effort, whatever had started off the seizer had not left any room for negotiation, leaving him weak and immobile. The boy cast a nervous glance in both directions before returning his attention to Kar.
"I am Guard 778," he whispered in the most pathetic voice imaginable and Kar couldn't help pity the boy, despite the situation. Kar nodded and let his head fall back with a sigh.
"Why am I in this cell?" he asked without opening his eyes, trying to hold as still as possible and failing. He heaving into a cross legged position and curled his legs beneath him.
"That.... is..." 778 croaked, "That is information strictly held for those who have the authority," he blurted in a very efficient voice that sounded rehearsed many times over.
"Why am I in this cell?" Kar repeated in an eerie voice that was some what worse than a tight impatient voice of a violent man and it had just the right amount of authority to skin the boy of his responsibilities.
"It's your own fault," the boy cried ridiculously and begun picking at a loose thread that hung from his under cloths, "You stole from them!"
Kar stood slowly, rolled back on his heels and padded bare foot forwards the iron bars that separated him from the guard. His dark angelic face held some level of curiosity though below the surface the itching irritant claustrophobia shrieked at him to break free of the bars that held him. He could if he chose too but that would not help him. "I stole?" he questioned and the boy shuffled uncomfortably under the weight of his stare.
"Yes," he stammered and a bead of sweat trickled down his creased brow, he licked his dry lips slowly before finishing, "You and that girl."
778 sprung backwards with a startled yelp as if he'd been stung as Kar lunged at the bars, causing them to creak and groan under the pressure. His eyes burnt molten topaz with a furious angry flame and suddenly he looked so much less like a human, his face was paper white and unblemished, his smooth features contorted in a deranged anger and the raw power the radiated from him was unnatural. The boy whimpered quietly, shielding his face with a quivering hand, moaning apologies for offending the man behind bars. Kar composed himself and rested his forehead against the cold iron, his knuckles were bone white though, with the strength he clung to them, as if they were life support. After several seconds of thick choking silence Kar spoke, his words softer than before and weary, "Where is Mia?" he asked through clenched teeth.

Last edited by Nalgask on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:19 am

'I'm no terrorist Guard 769. I am a mercenary, but we help the people from bandits and pirates. I have never stolen. Not even an apple.' Mia sat down cross legged and he did the same. 'How old are you?' She asked kindly.
'Thirteen.' Guard 769 said.
'How long have you been Thirteen?' Mia asked.
The boy shifted uncomfortably, but seeing Mia's kind expression, said 'Fifty-one years.'
Mia sighed. 'I had heard rumors that the palace had made a secret concution, that would keep a person alive, and the same age forever. I had also heard that they used children as guards. I put two and two together Guard 769.'
'I don't feel alive. Can you help me?' He asked hopefully.
Mia smiled. 'I think I can. Come here.' Guard 769 moved forward so they're faces were almost touching. Mia lifted her hands, and placed a finger each side to his temple. A white light filled the room, and he collapsed on the stone floor. Mia picked up a key from his belt, and unlocked the door.
She tiptoed across the floor and picked Guard 769 up in her arms. Then she sprinted down seven flights of stairs, meeting no one. A large wooden door lay before her. She unlocked it with another key from his belt. It was night. Mia ran across a large field and hoped that no one saw her. There were many towers like the one she had been in around the field. Perhaps Kar was in one of them.
'Mia?' A voice said from the darkness.
'Boss?' Mia whispered surprised.
'Yeah. Come here.'
Mia ran towards the voice. 'What are you doing here?'
'May I ask you the same?'
'Erm...well I was captured by these big guards and...'
'Why? We thought you were dead. When you were lifted by that creature.'
'What Kar?' So much had happened that day, that she had almost forgotten about her family and friends. 'No he helped me.'
'We're doing a job. Someone reported that their son was taken away. We came to find him. Who is that?' Her boss had spotted Guard 769.
'Erm...hes a boy I found in one of the towers. The rumors are true boss. He is a youngling. Although I helped him, and he'll be human again.'
'What he was one of them?'
'Yes. Perhaps they took the child you came to help to make him into a youngling.' Mia said sadly.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 am

The guard gaped like a fish and his shoulders slumped with defeat. "In the north wing," he managed and took another hesitant step backwards to ward of any involuntary injures. Kar took a gulp of air, felt his lungs expand and looked up, his golden eyes pericing.
"I'll ask you this once, may I have the keys?" he stretched out him and, palm out to receive what he knew the boy would not give. 778 shook his head forlornly and automatically reached for the keys, to check their placing. "Are you sure?" Kar asked more gently, "It would make it so much easier for me if you would lend me those keys..." the boy retreated and Kar sighed. He shook his head slightly before snapping open his wings at full span. They just touched the cells walls on either side and made it difficult to move. The young guard screamed and scrambled back even further as Kar slammed against the bars. They creaked and groaned and, after a deadly blow of currented winds, they shattered as if they were glass. Kar smiled happily, feeling his feathers whisper to him, screaming at him to apologize for strapping them to his back, crumpling them for no reason. Kar soothed them slowly before turning to the cowering guard. "Cell break in the west wing," he was muttering, eyes screwed shut, "Cell break in the.." he opened an eyes and look up at Kar, face expressing horror and awe at the same time.
"What way to the north wing?" he asked with a hint of amusement and nodded gratefully as the boy rose a shaky hand and pointed in what I said was the right direction.
"Thanks," and with that he tucked his wings in and glided down the stairs, taking four steps at a time like he was sailing through the air. They hadn't noticed him yet but as soon as the guard regained his speech the word would be out.
He cursed that his shirt had been torn when his wings had snapped loose, it hung in rags from his torso. He climbed to from the west to the north, with the sense of direction all angels possessed.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 am

Mia was pulled by one of her fellow mercenary's into the trees. 'Hush.' He told her. 'There are lights in that tower.'
Mia turned to see the nearest tower lit up. Guard 769 stirred. 'Can I borrow a sword please?' She asked the group. Her boss gave her his spare. 'Thanks.' Mia took it and cut her hand.
'What!-' He said, but cut off.
Mia placed her bleeding hand on Guard 769 forehead and then lay him down. 'I can bring them back. They can live again.' She touched his icy cold hand and felt it warm. 'Merlin.' She whispered to the boy. He stirred again, and opened his eyes. 'Merlin, you're alive again.'
'Merlin?' He asked sitting up.
'Merlin. That's your name.'
The mercenary's drew their swords. Mia followed their example. 'Don't kill the children. If they have weapons disarm them.' Her boss told the group. 'Linan, look after this child.' A Linan, a young blonde man nodded.
The group ran out into the field. Mia ran with the third group towards the turret with lights. They bashed down the door, and ran into every room. There was no one there. 'Its a trap.' Mia told them looking out of the window. 'They knew we were coming.' A horn blew, and many feet could be heard below them.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 am

Kar cursed as the hollow calls of men sounds from his right and gashed down a passage. The clinking of armour could be heard and a second a clamour sounded as they caught sight of the free prisoner. Kar climbed the stairs fast, thankful for the stamina he possessed and reached the top of the tower without feeling the slightest out of breath. He men tumbled after him, gasping and fumbling for support. They cam behind him and Kar searched for away out, finding none but a small sized window that broke into the courtyard. Someone stumbled up behind the guards, clutched his chest and nearly fell over his own feet in his haste to get out his words. "We've got them," he breathed, "Their trapped in the dinning hall." Kar looked his way and saw it was 778. The boy bowed his head almost with regret and continued as the guards turned their attention to the boy. "They need more support," Kar moved closer to the window, one ear keeping track of the convocation and number 778 looked up caught his eye before looking back down before the warriors followed the gaze. "They entered through the courtyard far wall, we trapped them within the boundaries and they've had for the far end of the dinning hall," he took in a breath and looked Kar in the eye steadily, "right below us. Another of the prisoners escaped, she is among them." Kar's eyes sparked with realisation and thanks, as the guards turned back, reminded that they were in pursuit of a different fleeing prisoner Kar struck the coloured glass that was to his left. Shards of glass flew everywhere and his elbow came away bloody and worse for wear. With a mocking salute, he slid through the window and dropped. he heard the calls of the men behind him, their yelps of surprise and painful calls but it was all whipped away from his with the force of the fall. His black wings pulled open, caught the currents and he hit the ground hard. Kar rolled to lessen the impact and drew his wings back in. Hobbled a few feet on a damaged ankle before spreading just one of his tawny wings open slightly for support. He drew back into the shadows as men raced past, heading for what he knew now as the dinning hall. Where number 778 had informed him Mia was. They shouted to one another, oblivious to the fallen angel among them. Kar slid closer to the hall and round the back.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Mia stood back to back with her boss. 'Mia I want you to run for it if anything happens to me alright?' He told her.
It was more of a rhetorical question but Mia replied, 'No way. I ain't leaving.'
All of the other mercenary's had either run away, or died. Only Mia and Hugh remained. The guards surrounded them, making no gap for them to escape. 'How do you expect me to escape anyway?' She asked mockingly.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 am

Kar had his back pressed up against the cold stone wall but still he couldn't hear the convocation behind the near wall. He cursed breathlessly for the third time and let his head roll back to rest against it. His golden eyes closed as he thought about his options. Another 2 men passed by, ranting about haven't surrounded the remaining few and boasting about the numbers having fled, leaving a young girl and the boss. Kar's eyes flew open and he looked out at the space, it had grown dark now and the moon was like a spotlight, shining down and bathing his dark face in leaking rays of pure white light. Kar slipped out of hiding and was surprised to find no one rushing his way. Five or so men surrounded the building that he was sure Mia was in, he could feel her now. Like he had the first time it felt her presence prickle, this time there was no pain which meant she wasn't injured... yet, but he was sure he sensed the sickening worry. He moved over, none of the men had noticed him yet but they would soon. They took up position, watching the two carefully. Kar's heart missed a beat when he saw it friend among them and he moved to the left where a stain glass window was proudly calved into the wall. He looked down at his bloody right arm and with his usable hand plucked out three shards of glass from the tower window. The scarlet blood stood out on his paper white skin and it leaked down his arm. It would heal fast though so he wasn't worried. One of the advantages of being an angel, he thought and, taking in a deep breath, smashed the window through. Glass shattered, this time blasting inwards and raining down on some of the men within. Kar lept through he window, landed hard and, with his wings tucked tight against his back, sprinted towards the two mercenary's. He caught Mia's eyes and nodded. "Mia!" he exclaimed and his left hand raised slightly. "Time to put your skills to use," he grinned. Warriors, now having recovered from momentary shock rushed towards him. He sprung skywards, gave a powerful round kick and one mans head snapped backwards. He fell, limp to the floor before Kar's feet even reached the floor again. Beside the man lay a large silver scimitar, its hilt wrapped with black hide. Kar unsheathed it fast and nodded to Mia and the older man. Dancing towards them through the battle of clinking swords, parrying useless attacks.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 am

*Soz for short post*

'Kar...' Mia sighed happily. She dodged out of the way of attacks, and darted across to where he stood. 'Kar, you're safe!' Her violet hair flew elegantly as she moved. 'Everyone else is gone.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 pm

*Thats fine Very Happy*

Kar snorted. "I noticed." He snarled and knocked out another gaurd. He pitied them really but there was nothing he could do for them. They were just a block to the escape. He dodged another attack, they were coming slower now and Kar tucked in his wings tighter to his back, afraid they'd get slashed in the battle. "Whos that?" Kar asked, jerking his head towards the man who had been by Mia's side. He drabbed her hand and dragged her closer to him. "We'll have to stay together if we're going to get out of this. Hello," he turned to the man with a small smile. He turn jammed his large scimillar between one mans ribs. Slid it out again without a hitch and whiped it off in his black tousers. "Time we left," he snarled.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: