Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 Empty Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm

*Soz if this is a rubbish start*

Mia woke with bright light in her eyes. She blinked and looked around her room. I'm late she thought and got out of bed and dressed. Skipping breakfast, she ran out of the house to the Mercenary's base. 'Mia where have you been? There's a village being attacked, we need to go!'. 'Sorry commander, I slept in!' She told him and they set of at a fast pace. They reached the small village, and made a surprise attack on the bandits. They were stronger than any enemy Mia had faced. She rolled and twisted to avoid their attacks. Her blade made contact with a large and heavy axe and it flew out of her grip. A javelin nearly caught her head but she ducked with much speed. A sword from behind stabbed her in the back. Mia yelled, fell to her knees and said 'I...I don't want...to die...not yet'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm

*wow, hehe ok here goes..*

Kar threw his head back to look at the blue sky. The breeze had ceased its relentless blowing leaving the young angel feeling hollow inside. His features reached high, calling sweetwords to kar to let them soar but the boy denied them their happiness. His gut twisted, recently this happened many times a day. But this, this was pure agony. clutching his stomach Kar fell forwards and gasped. Never had he felt the pain of others this clearly. His black hair fell over his face and beads of sweat trickled down his brow. When would the torment end?
With a heaving shudder his long base features took control and he propelled into the skys. Leaving the couds behind. They guided him to the sene that possessed so much violence. He hovered, his dark features bistling in the breeze. Enjoying the freedom they so rarely where allowed.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

The pain made her sweat. Mia gasped for breath. The sword had not gone far in, but there was loads of blood. Now you've done it Mia She thought. The man stood above her making the movement of finishing her off.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm

*Sorry I'm tired. I'm not writting great. i have to go so ill write tomorrow Smile*

The black angel tucked in his wings, the pain doubled, making the world spin. It taunted the young angel, mocking him, knowing who he was and what he had turned his back on. He began to spin, his prickled wings flat against his back as he plumited towards earth. This does not happen, he thought horrified, angels hold up the law, humans should not know their existance. The pain.... his closed his eyes for a breif moment. Darkness followed him there and with a faint groan escaping his dry throat he leg his wings take course. They unfurled and caught the drifted of the oncoming wind. Sending him slamming painfully against his force he beat them heavily and looked down. Below him, right below him, no more than a few feet of difference was a battle. it raged on, obviously not having noticed the hovering object above there heads. To ingroused in the murder and saughter. A girl below him, gasping, spluttering as blood seaped from beneath her shirt. A dagger produced form her back. Pain, unbeleivable pain. With yearning he reached down and plucked the girl from earth. The man who had set to finished her off yelped and tumbled backwards. Arms waving he called his fellows. Cursing Kar summon his wings one final burst of strength as he streaked off across the skies. Putting as much distance between the battle and himself. The girl was limp in his hands as he cradled her against his chest.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm

*Same*

Mia felt the urge of being pulled up, but then it was gone. Is this Death? Well at least I wont suffer... She opened her eyes, and saw the world below her. A man with black wings had saved her. She vowed to help him. Blood was still seeping through her tunic, staining it red. Most of the pain was gone, and Mia thought she should say something. 'Thankyou!' She told him. It sounded stupid to her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

The unbelievable pain had eased slightly but no enough to leave Kar feeling light and cheery. "Save your thanks," he growled harshly and dipped a wing so to manoeuvre round a wet dripping cloud. All he needed now was a human who could see angels, was wounded and soaking wet.
With the skill only an angel possessed, he landed on the forest floor. His features brushed and caressed his face in thanks for the small flight. However unnearving it had turned out. They beat slowly, easing him down to earth to lay the girl upon solid ground. After he himself had crouched and steadied himself he folded in his 13 foot windspan to allow enough room for them to move between the trees.
Slowly, hesitantly and unsure, he reached out and touched the womens back. Flicking his hair out of his eyes and gave a low snort that sounded like get ready and drew out the small bloody knife. He had to try and make small movements, afraid that move pain would errupt for himself and the girl.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 am

Mia yelled as the knife was pulled out. The blood had almost stopped and was oozing out slowly. She grinned at him and stood up. 'You know you didn't have to save me, I would have been alright!' Mia gave a sweet laugh and started to walk away. But at the last minute she turned around. 'I'll be off now...but I give my life to you so if you want me to stay...I've never really fitted in with the rest of my family!' She told him cheerfully. 'If I could have your name at least?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am

"Kar," the black angel replied with a dip of his head and paused. "You have skill," he continued hesitantly, "with weapons? Teach me?" he cocked his head to one side, letting his dark black hair fall blindly over his perfect angelic face. His black wings slanted and uncurled from the ridge of his back. They produced from between his two shoulder blades in a twisted unnatural way yet to most it was a magnificent sight. His topaz eyes glittered with hostality, longing, to learn more. Magic, weaponary, How to be so quiet that he wouldn't even have to stay out of site or skywards to do as he wished.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 am

'Alright then! I'll teach you! I'll return home first to change my tunic and collect my weapons! Shall I meet you here at noon?' She asked happily.

*Soz for veryyy short post!*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 am

*Aww man, it deleted my post after a wrote it.*

"If you wish," he answered and with that snapped open his powerful wings affectively which sent a hard twisting breeze hurling towards the girl. In two huge long bounding strides he took the skys, his midnight wings took on the currents of gravity with ease. His dark feathers whispered and hummed melodicly with pleasure as he soared higher. Kar allowed them as much freedon as he thought possible and they, in return, stread out and ruffled, enjoying the fresh feeling of the breeze of their small dark forms. He moved out of tree level, pasted the tallest canopies, past the soggy clouds and contined higher. Only coming to a fluttering halt when the whole village was a speck to human eyes. His topaz hawk eyes glittered as the pupils diolated, narrowing down until all his sights where upon the girl who had swore her life to his. He watched for a few more seconds before, giving a small burst of energy, propelled forwards and streeked across the skys at around 200mph.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:43 am

*How did you do that?*

Mia ran back to the village. She slid round the people gathered round the mercenary group. She did not want to be noticed. She walked along the narrow roads and came to the Thatched roofed cottage, which was her home. The door was a crack open, no doubt her family were looking for her. She crept into her room and changed her tunic, into an almost identical one and grabbed two of her blades. She ran round out of the village the opposite way she had come in. Outside the village she practiced her swordplay and her doges. Then after an hour or so, she walked towards the forest.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 am

*Do what? 200mph? Well.. I dont mind changing that but I dunno... I'm not usre what angels have has limitations....*
Kar returned direction and, dipping his left shoulder and leaning on his left wing, head back the way he had come. It was so nice having been able to roam the sky freely for once. The callings had stopped as nothing had happen to the girl he had been forced to look out for. After a few minutes he arrived where they had planned, he settled upon a low lying branch. Bending his knees to reduce the impact and folded his wings in with little protest.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am

*No soz i meant how did you delete it?*

Mia walked into the forest hardly making a sound. The trees were old and dark in this part of it, and she didn't want to stay here. She did the sign of the pagan gods for protection on her chest, although she had never really believed in them. After a few minutes she came to where she would be meeting Kar.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 am

*Ohhhh haha, internet shut down.*

"Mia.." he whispered her name quietly as she moved into sight. He stood up and made an anxious flick of his head to clear the hair from his hawk formed eyes before dropping to the ground. He was stood right infront of her, an emotionless mask on display. His hair ruffled form flight and hands dug deep into his pockets. His pale skin looked translucent in comparison to his to dark, yet natural, black hair. "You will teach me?" he sounded surprised for he hadn't atually expected for her to turn up. His brow creased in a troubled frown.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:44 am

'Uh huh! I vowed my life to you! And anyway I don't break promises!' Mia told him. She pushed the blade into the soft ground and took a step backwards. 'I won't be easy on you!' She said smiling. She pulled her own blade up in-front of her and called 'When your ready!' Her blue eyes sparkled as she did so.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

Kar atually smiled at this. "I'm guessing, " he began as he bend to retrieve the sword, "I am not allowed to use my wings?" He grinned crookedly and took a step back, this time with the sword settled in his hand. He looked down at the blade, it was silver and gleaming, the stealth was hard and with good grip. He flipped it over skillfully, using his improved site to catch it on target. "I may have no expereance with swords and what not but my reflexes are good." He smiled again, stood with legs apart and wobbled. With a wrinkle of his nose he set his eyes on the girl he was dueling, "how do I start?" he asked with a dull tone.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am

Mia smiled and twisted the blade in her hand. 'Well...try and attack me...' She put her sword up in defense. 'As I said, when your ready...' Her purple hair blew in the breeze through the trees.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Kar grunted and threw back his head. Unraveling one large black wing he used it to dart to the side, torwards at the same time and lunge at the girl. He withdrew slightly and circled. "What if I hurt you?" he asked her while making another attempt to disarm her. His sword glittered in a patch of light as he bought it slashing otwards the girl, aiming to send her own sword spinning away.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Mia rolled backwards and ended up behind him. She pulled his free arm backwards, behind him and over his shoulder. 'I told you I wouldn't go easy on you!' She let his arm go and flicked her hair out of her face.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Kar laughed, his laugh was inhuman. Musical and chimming. "Well done," he hummed and shook his arm loose but when that didn't work he unraveled his left wing and brushed it slightly agianst her. His feathers grasped at her, tickling and whispering sweet words and songs. They moved, swayed, though there was no wind. The wing was enormous and graceful. Competely black and exquisite. Taking a step back he tried to give his tutor more room. Thinking it unfair that his wings should claim so much of her personal space.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Mia closed her eyes and heard the whispering. She did not understand. 'What are you? And...' She closed her blue eyes. 'What was that whispering telling me things?' She looked at the ground. 'Are you ready to try again?' She asked pretending that nothing was wrong.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 pm

"I am Kar, is it not obvious what I am?" he stood proud, back straight with a mocking grin fluttering across his ageless face. "Whispers..." he muttered. Was it possible this human could heard the low callings his feathers made. Did she know how alive they where? "And who are you?" he questioned, "Someone who does not fear or even take a second glance at a being like myself."
They would duel and take at the same time, he decided and made for Mia once more. Carefully this time, he watched her movement. Watching for advantages and what he could use against her. He lunged, the withdrew. Again and again, watching his opponent with unblinking eyes.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 pm

She defended and dodged all the attacks Kar gave to her. 'Yes...but its almost like your wings are...alive. I don't know who I am...I thought I was human, until...' She gave him a weak smile as she lunged at Kar.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 pm

"Interesting.." he pondered and evaided Mias nexted attack with ease. Only half paying attention to the battle. "Before?" he prompted and lower the sword. They where an equel match. Mia obviously had more skills with the sword though Kar's dodging and relexes made up for what he missed. "I am done," he surrendered and threw the silver sword point down into the earth before slumping down himself.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Mia lent on her blade, dug into the earth. 'Before...They told me things...they sang the old language of the gods...The whispers...I'm not human am I? All the things I was told were lies!' She looked into his beautiful eyes and for a moment wanted to hold him. But it was gone as soon as Mia looked away. 'What am I?' She thought allowed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next