Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Tiggi Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 pm

'No! Kar, you shouldn't of.' Mia told him as she tried to get up. She gave up and lay down beside him. 'I...I love you Kar...' Mia felt her energy coming back to her. She stood up and said 'I'll search the area...' Then walked out of the cave.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 am

Kar stared after where Mia had exited. He blinked slow. Loved him? Loved him? His hair was matted with sweat, clung to his pale face and his breathing was uneven and shallow. He would have to sleep soon, recover the energy he had lost. He replayed that last young girls words over and over before sleep came near and he settled back. He would have to work it out some other time. Was it possible that he felt the same way? They had just met, had they not? His sturdy black wings enclosed him in a shell, silky and smooth against his rough feverish forehead. He lay still for several minuites, panting fast, his chest heaving and fingers trembling. he would live through this. Exhaustion make him ache, muscles and every part of his body. He was hot, so hot, boiling and with a fumbling motion he removed his shirt to exposses his paper-white chest to the open air. He sighed contented and lay back down. His wings whispered sweet words of encouragement. It would only take a couple of hours sleep to recover. Blood was smeared across his right side where the open wound of the slash bled freely. It had lessened however and in a few minuites it would be nothing more than a small scar.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:24 am

Mia looked around the surrounding areas as she walked. She sat by a long winding river thinking about her dream. After a while she dozed off. The god of war strode through the village, with a child in his arms. He put her down at the front door of her house, then spoke 'Young Mia...Let you be the immortal child of the earth...We will watch over you, and someday you will know what you truly are...' Then He walked away into the shadows.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Kar shuddered, he had fallen into a restless slumber. Healing his wounds, inside and out. A few more minutes and he would be fully healed. Darkness..... shadows...... knives..... war. He gasped and woke with a start, his hair matted with sweat, sticking to his forehead. He got to his feet, his eyes darting alittle to crazily into the shadows and made for the mouth. Searching for Mia.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Mia opened her eyes. She felt sick. What do all these dreams mean? What am I supposed to do? She stood up and thought about it for awhile. Then realizing that she had left Kar, rushed back.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm

He met Mia half way and held up a palm, telling her silently not to speak. He couldn't answer but by the look on her face she had something to say so he let his hand drop and made a circular motion to indicate she should speek. One shoulder rested on the rocky face for support.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:30 pm

*Happy Birthday for 3 days time!*

Mia looked into Kar's eyes, then began. 'I have had two dreams...' She told him about how the baby had been called Mia, and about the gods. 'What does it mean? Kar help me Please.' Mia sank to her knees. 'What do I have to do?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm

*Hahaha, thank youuuu! I'm excited Smile*

Kar's frown grew more serious as the tales went on but he remained impassive. He nodded from time to tim, his black hair tumbling down across his face. "You have a perpose, looks as if," he paused and stared into the sky, "'someone' has 'made' you, though for what reason I do not know. We will wait and see, there may be mysteries in you that are yet to be solved." This was one of the few times that he sounded his age. He was old for humanity, not accient but not young. His eyes held wisdom of his angellic heritage. He shrugged and it was gone and placed the palm of his hand on her cheek. "Come on," he told her softly, "You must be hungry. We must go down their," this bought a grin to his pale lips, "We could go to a bar? I have always wanted to step took inside such a human place."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:21 pm

'But, I do not want to be different, I mean...I always knew that I was not like my siblings...' Mia told him. She got up and nodded. Mia took Kar's hand in hers and smiled up at him. She lent her head on his shoulder. 'You will help me? Wont you?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 pm

*Would it be an idea that Mia could grow wings from the gods at the end as a reward for the.... storyline or whatever the God's created her to do? Maybe they created her to bring the angel back to where he should have come from? Make him care again and help others?*

"I will," he rested his head on her's, "First we eat. You never realise how much flying burns energy. We have to eat twice as much as you humans," he winced at the fraising, "as those who live down there." He pointed vaigly in the direction of the village. "Come on," he repeated and reached out, palm out, asking her to trust him this time.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 am

*That sounds cool*

Mia smiled and took Kar's hand. Then with the other flicked her purple hair out of her face.

*Soz for short post*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:22 am

With a hollywood smile he pulls her towards him, wrapping her in secure arms, letting his black wings unfold and coat them in whispering feathers. They curl round them once more and he brings his lips close to her ear, "Ready?" but without waiting for a answer flings himself off the cliffside in one angelic twirl. He plumets spaciously for maybe around 5 seconds, wings trapped at his sides he heads earthwards. His wings signal when their ready to uncamp and he snaps them open. Feeling the slight pressure of the forces acting against him and the wind wistling between his primary feathers.

*Sorry, ive been soooooo bussy*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:47 pm

*So what sorta thing is gonna happen next?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 pm

*I guess we would go to a pub or bar or were ever you want to eat and maybe something happens wich means Kar exposses himself. Everyone comes after them. They have to take Mia's family into safety and well, i guess Mia would have to choose wether to stay with parents or come with Kar and that might help bring Kar from a fallen angel to one that helps once again. Maybe once the story ends Kar could have his feathers tinted with white or something as a sign and they might have to defend the Gods. Oh oh oh and the god could be like "Well done child" or watever "you may have one gift for your troubles ect" and she could choose to be able to stay with Kar and we could all be like awwwwww. Just an idea XD You got any more?*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:26 am

*Yeah, that sounds kool! =] What if they end up having to do something special?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:21 am

*Yea! Like what? Maybe at the end they get send on a task to help those in need. Like gardian angels.. but what would be the thing that the Gods ask them to do?*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 am

*Hmm...maybe there is like a dark force gathering, and they have to stop it?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 am

*Like it. Erm.... now we just have to think what? should we have something ironic? Like a seriously fallen angel or something? 'coz that would make a strange thing for Kar for he thinks himself as a fallen angel, or kinda shunned but whatever, so it would make him think. Well? WHat is me perpose in life? and then it could be clear that hes no atually a angel but just has the appearence and he too got created by the Gods. They could both be made to stop something. Thats why they got drawn together and maybe they have more to learn about themselves. (Just an idea, Kar could stay a Angel i dont mind) Im just saying what randomly pops into my head. As time passes, they are granted more of themselves by the Godesses and Gods.*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 am

*Yeah! That sounds cool. What if Mia is a god? Or an angel?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am

*Yeah, like it. Ok so.. whats the plan again? through and through?*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 pm

*Right. There is a dark force gathering, and Mia and Kar stop it. Then they see the gods and do things to get more of themselves granted back.*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:48 am

*Ok I think I got it Smile
Kar and Mia (Should they get called by the Gods to) defend certain areas. Something evil, maybe a fallen angel thats like mega evil with a seriously dark force at its back. Maybe its joined forces with demons or some other evil thingy, tries to kill the village or maybe a known city near by ect. or something bad that it wants to do. It starts off killing off small areas and moves and when Mia and Kerrn find out that he trying to attack the.... Gods? Erm.... as they go along the way and help fight off the evil things they learn more about themselves ect. and mayb to help them every now and them the gods will enter there dreams and give them a little power to help them on there way. Elemental or whatever.

Should we have Kar as a full angel or should be find out hes also an experiment by the gods. 'ccept he was mixed with Angel DNA so thats y hes an angel? *Shrugs* I dunno XD
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 am

*Yeah. So is Kar an angel or made by the gods?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 pm

*That can be up too you lol 'coz I have no idea. hehe*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:23 am

*Alright lets see how it goes. I'm going away till next Sunday*

Mia held her arms tightly around Kar's waist. She found that she really did like flying and wanted wings herself. The cold breeze on Mia's face was, sharp yet refreshing.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next