Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the past - Nikki, Soph, Renn + Tiggi

Go down

In the past - Nikki, Soph, Renn + Tiggi Empty In the past - Nikki, Soph, Renn + Tiggi

Post  Tiggi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Aimee sat at her desk. She hated Art, but she was very good at it. Her mum had made her take it as a GCSE. They were studying Art from the past, which included gods and mythology. 'Oh how boring' Aimee said to herself. After drawing her picture, she shut her sketch book, and walked downstairs. Her parents were split up, but Aimee knew no different. They had split up when she was a year old.
'Do you need some help?' Aimee asked her mum.
'Oh no I'm fine, just researching our family tree.'
Aimee sighed. Always interested in history mum. 'I'll go and pack my stuff.' She told her. Then rushed back up the stairs. She was going to her dads for the week, and away from mum. Aimee had not seen her dad for several years.
After packing, and repacking several times, Aimee was pleased with her stuff. Aimee looked at the clock. It was only five o'clock. She walked out of her green painted room. Aimee sat on the stairs listening to the sound of Click Click on her mums computer.
'Mum!' She called.
'Yes Aimee'
'Shall I make dinner?'
'Sure. That would be great!' Her mother said to her.
Aimee walked into the kitchen, and started to cut up vegetables. She cooked them, with a sauce and served them.
'Mum! Dinner!' There was no answer. 'Mum?' Aimee called again. She ran upstairs and saw her. Asleep on her bed. Aimee walked back downstairs, and ate her own food. She put the other plate in the oven to keep it warm. Then went to bed.

When Aimee opened her eyes, It was still dark. She turned over and sat up. The clock showed that it was 5am. Aimee decided to get up. She had a shower, and got dressed. Her mum had gone to work, so Aimee made herself breakfast.
The light was coming slightly in through the windows. Aimee fetched her bag, and left the house for the train station. Snow lay on the roads and pathways, like crystals. After walking for twenty minutes, Aimee reached the station. The train arrived after five minutes, and she climbed on.
At the next stop, a boy from her year-Elliot-Got on. He was very cute, in Aimee's opinion, and she rather fancied him. Elliot saw that the space next to her, was the only seat left, Aimee saw to. He came and sat down.
'Hallo.' He said.
'Hi' She told him.
'Where are you going this early in the morning?' Elliot asked her as the train started up.
'Oh to my dads. You?' She asked.
'To my grandads.' He told her.
'Does he live far away?' Aimee asked hopefully.
'No. Just a few towns away. What about your dad?'
'In Caelin.'
'Oh, quite a way then.'
'Yes.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down