Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 With Tiggi

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

1-1 With Tiggi - Page 2 Empty Re: 1-1 With Tiggi

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 am

Yes but It was my fault...You didn't have to come!...' Fae told him. 'Look the Maison has been very good to me and your father asked a small favor that was all...' Lucas said stubbornly. Fae felt hurt. She had tried so hard to make Lucas like her, but he never showed any sign at all. She sighed and looked away from him. Lucas knew that she was upset, hopefully she would leave him alone.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 am

Sparkle was stomping to the mansion in a hurry. She was fed up because she had a secret crush on him and didn't want to tell him but today was the day that she is. She got to the mansion and knocked on the door. This fancy waiter answered the door 'Yeeessss' said the waiter in a posh voice. 'Hi, i'm Sparkle I want to talk to him please' said Sparkle sarcasticly. 'And whose him' said the waiter again in a posh voice 'LUCAS I WANT TO TALK TO LUCAS' Shouted Sparkle and barged her way in and shouted 'LUCAS COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTENCE' shouted Sparkle again. Nothing happened and went to the door.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

Lucas and Fae came to the Maison. The butler Edwin, was shocked and standing in the doorway. 'A young lady has come to see you Master Lucas.' He told them. This was enough to make Fae cry. 'Who?!' Lucas asked him. 'I don't know...' Lucas herd yelling. 'Fae please stop crying...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 am

'Hi Lucus' said Sparkle and pushed Edwin out of the way. Sparkle ran up to him and started crying. 'I just wanted to say that I really liked you when you looked after me' 'And who is this little piece of dirt, Lucus' Sparkle whispered and sighed at her.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 am

Lucas had a crying woman on either side of him. Fae had heard Sparkles remark. 'Look...Sparkle, This is Fae...and Fae this is Sparkle...' Fae glared at Sparkle. Lucas wanted to tell them that he was not interested.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 am

'Hey Fae' whispered Sparkle. 'So Lucas who do you like better, me or... FAE'. said Sparkle. It's obuiusly me because he knew me longer than Fae.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 am

Fae stopped crying to see what Lucas said. Surely it would not be Sparkle, she was mean and loud. Lucas must prefer me.
Lucas looked between the two. GIRLS... 'I don't love either of you.' He told them. Fae burst into tears again.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am

'Ohh!' said Sparkle Gobsmacked. 'Well your a lier and a cheater' screamed Sparkle to the Gods and Goddesses. Sparkle walked to the sun light and reveled her secret. 'Lucas I am Pregnant' Sung Sparkle. Sparkle was lifted in the beam of light. All the Goddesses came down and spun around Sparkle and she turned into maternity clothes. She walked away shaking.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 am

'What? With Who!?' Lucas called to her. Fae stood there silently in shock.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 am

'Why shall I tell you unless you come with me' said Sparkle. Fae comes over to Sparkle and so does Lucas

Last edited by Soph x on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 am

Lucas followed Sparkle with his long strides. And Fae followed not wanting to be alone. 'So?' Lucas prompted her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am

So... This Baby need a father and I don't know who and the father has moved back to Calbri and I am alone and I don't know what to do and were to go the house is creepy and I don't like it around here. Please help me Fae and Lucus. I need loads of help for the baby and the house. My parents have gone to jail and I dont know...I don't KNOW!!!
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm

'Oh...Well...I mean I know what your getting at...but no way am I being a father! I'm only 15! Haven't you got anybody else to ask?' Lucas asked Sparkle. Up until now Fae had not said a word but now she told them 'If you don't want the baby...you could give it away?...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 am

'Well that helps alot Fae' said Sparkle sarcasically. Well I obiuslily want this baby whatever! But I need help and I hate this house I have no one to look after me and I dont want to stay here. Sparkle started crying again but on the doorstep. 'I know you are only 15 Lucus but you are a young man. My parents have gone to jail, my sister is apperently dead. ' I HAVE GOT NOBODY' shouted Sparkle.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:48 am

'Well If you don't want my help!-' Fae started before Lucas cut in 'Look Fae that doesn't help!...Ive got and Idea...Wait here for me...' Then he rushed off leaving the two girls. 'What happened to your sister?' Fae asked Sparkle politely.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:56 am

'Well, It all started when I was 4 my parents sent my sister out into the forest like what they did to me. My Mum and Dad came back and said that she was dead and didn't know what happened' said Sparkle trying to be interesting. 'Then...Then...' Sparkle couldn't finish the sentence.

Last edited by Soph x on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed To Edit)
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am

'My mother died when I was very little. A week after I was born. I was a premature baby, by six weeks. My father sometimes looks at me with a sorrowful expression...at first he did not want me, he was grieving so badly. So I was named Fae, one of the worst names to have in Caelin...But I must live my life to its fullest because this is the life someone died for...' Fae told her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 am

'Ohhh, I am sorry to hear that' Spakle said sadly and sniffling. Sparkle hugged Fae and invited her into her house (well her parents). Sparkle was drinking hot chocolate with Fae and was talking about their family 'So Fae...where is your dad these days' Sparkle said shyly.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 am

*Gotta go for tea. See you in about 30min*

'At the moment he is at home, in the Maison...but most of the time he is away. I barely see him anymore...Oh! He still thinks I'm lost! I must return home! At once!' Fae said to her. Then she rushed off.

Lucas knocked on the door. Edwin answered. 'Ah! Young Lucas...Lord Hausan requests you and Lady Fae.' 'Fae is not here yet. I came ahead...I will go to him.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:50 am

*Okaiis*

Sparkle said 'Good-bye' To Fae and went into the kitchen and cleaned up and went to make some soup again but it wasn't burnt this time. She sat down and drank her soup in the empty cup where she had her hot chocolate. She daydreamed into the mansion where Lucas lived and was wondering if she was living in the mansion.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:14 am

*I'm back!*

Fae hurried back to the Maison. And to her father.

Lucas entered the wide room. The lord sat at a long table. He was very unlike Fae, being black haired and tall. Lucas took a few steps forward before Hausan spoke. 'Lucas...where is...Fae? Did I not tell you to find her?' 'Yes my Lord...Lady Fae is quite safe, and is on her way here. I have a favor to ask...' Lucas told him. 'What? I will do it as you have done so many for me.' 'A young lady, who lives just under a mile from here. Is pregnant. I ask that you let her stay here until her child is my age.' 'Of course. Is that all?' 'No. I wish to take Fae away to Animai. She deserves to see other places, and I am going there myself to study. Will you let her come?' He nodded and Lucas left the room.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 am

9 Months Later...

Sparkle's Baby was due soon and she need to by some clothes and stuff like that. Sparkle had no money though and she went to the mansion where Lucas and Fae lived. The door creacked open and Edwin answered the door and started his annoying little posh voice 'Helloo' 'Can I talk to Fae and Lucas please?'
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:04 am

Edwin said 'Oh I'm sorry young lady, Sir Lucas and Lady Fae are in the county of Animai...Would you like to see Lord Hausan instead?'

Lucas rode his white mare beside Fae. 'If we keep traveling at this pace we will reach the border by lunchtime.' He told Fae. 'Oh...' Fae said pathetically. She rode further behind and wondered why Lucas had taken her along with him. They had been traveling for a month now, and were almost at Animai.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 am

'Umm... well I only needed to talk to Lucas and Fae. I will go now' said Sparkle sadly. Sparkle got back to her house and she saw a new horse in her little shed. It was beuatiful white horse with a beuatiful straight white mane. She saw a letter it said...
This note is for you Sparkle,
I bought a horse for you,
To remind you that I am always here!
From a Secret Amirer...
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 am