Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play With A Group Of People

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Role Play With A Group Of People Empty A Role Play With A Group Of People

Post  Soph x Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 am

Saphy was walking around the dirty old battlefield and saw this shadow and started to stride to the shadow. Within 1 minute the shadow dissapered and was right behind Saphy. Saphy turned around and just saw a tumbleweed russling around.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

A Role Play With A Group Of People Empty Re: A Role Play With A Group Of People

Post  Nalgask Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 am

Astride drifted between the blood sprays and battle crys. Her fingers grazing over passers by as they stumbled away from attackers. The men shuddered, unable to understand why something cold lay hands on them before trecking on. Astride shook her light strangled head, bowing it. Her misty eyes hungrily searching for death and distruction. They could not see her. Not now, only when death was close did they settle upon her discusted beauty, her sides shuddered as a terrible sigh of pitty escaped her. How had this race become so... so barbaric?
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am

Roland lead the Melbourne army against Caelin. He had not chosen to be a part of this, but his master had. She had sent him to get close to the king, and stir up problems, causing the war. Now after a month of war, Roland went to ask what jobs he had next.

Oskar knelt beside his fallen older brother. 'Alec...Melbourne will pay for this! I will avenge your death!' He stood up and walked away from his brother. Oskar had lived in Caelin all his life, and knew that Melbourne had no argument with them. Why would they do this? His brother had been a general of Caelin, and Oskar rarely saw him, as he worked as a mercenary.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 am

"Roland," Astride cried with delight as her most loyal patriont surfaced from the mass. She danced gracefully to him, leaning eligantly upon his shoulder with two of her gangreen deseased fingertips. She held her human appearance well, leaching the power off the battle grounds. It turned out that these battles play dirty, magic was in the air. She inhaled another glorious wiff on the sent and leaned back, letting her icy glass like eyes harrass Roland. "You look awful," she chuckled throatily and stroked his god like features with the back of her hand. "Does this not hold wounders? This," she waved vaigly in the direction of tha slaughter, "mayhem that human kind set upon themselves?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am

'What is your next command?!' Roland asked her, without taking in her words. 'I have made the king start war. What am I to do now?!'

Oskar walked towards his mare. 'Milda...' He said smoothly to her. 'Why is this happening?' He had not properly taken in Alec's death. He mounted Milda and rode towards his home, to tell his family of their loss.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

"Oh, I think you know what you have to do," she purred and patting his cheek ironicly. She pushed him away and, in a sweeping motion, stawked off into the battlegrounds. A man rushed pasted, face flushed, half his face covered in sicking sores. His right eye was manicly twitching, left closed off, stuck together with blood and other such gunk. "Balto!" the warrior screamed at the top of his lungs and sank to his knees, leaving himself free to any attacks. This was Astride's cue to join the struggle. She circled the weaping man, though he was no more than 18, inspecting his face. The distraught look and fear that boiled beneath the surface. She knelt beside him with a calm expression. Touching him lightly on the arm with a feathered brush. "Peace Ralph," she spoke softly, digging deeper to find what distressed the boy. Ralph gasped and, stunned, went ridged. His eyes where electric blue, peicing and handsome though covered by the mask of blood and gore. "You are alright. Fight on young one, you are not yet lost." She straightened and made off once more. The boy followed, unable to keep his eyes of Astrides sweeping form. She turned, looking back at him. He was following?
Astride looked down at herself, her rotting flesh peeling loose, maggots swarming her hair. Did he not see her being? She shrugged and carried on, the boy followed nonetheless, dodging blows and combats that arose.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 am

Roland stood there for a moment. Then pulling himself together walked through the battle, cutting down anyone in his path. He came to the king and knelt before him. 'Sire...May I have a word?' The king stood up and followed Roland. They came to a river and He turned to face the king. 'I think it would be wise to...' He chose his words carefully. 'To start war against the Elves realm...' 'What? But the elves have greater numbers-' 'Not if we gain aid in Animai, anyway...as you have said before, a man is worth two of any magical creature...' Roland told him softly. 'Ah yes...And I wanted to ask you something too...When shall I be meeting your master?' He asked Roland. 'Soon enough.'

Oskar rode towards the little village, avoiding the ongoing battle.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 am

Saphy tried to follow the shadow and it went of the old battlefield and onto the mythical forest where nobody dares to go exept from the freaky and the brave. Saphy walked timidly down the mythical forest lane. It was spooky and she wanted to get out but no she wanted to know what the shadow was and where it was. Saphy heard a loud screaming noise 'AHHHH, AHHHH' Saphy was petrified now and she started to wonder back to the old battlefield.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 am

Oskar rode through the old battlefield. A girl rushed out from the trees. He paid no attention to her, and did not care that he was wearing the clothes worthy of a lord, or that people might think he was his brother. Oskar rode Milda on past her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:42 am

Saphy was petrified she heard this breathing right beind her and she saw a gigantic horse breathing on her. Saphy was screaming and screaming. The horse rose onto it's back legs and took Saphy down. Saphy had a horseshoe print on her cheek!
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 am

Oskar heard the girl scream, and spurred Milda round. He jumped off her, and drew his blade. The gigantic black horse rose onto its hind legs again. Oskar lunged at the beast, the blade went deep into its side. It galloped off back into the trees. 'Are you alright?' Oskar asked the girl helping her up.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 am

Saphy was so afraid that she said 'NO, HELP ME PLEASE'
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:58 am

'Look, If you were stupid enough to go in there!' Oskar pointed at the forest. 'Then why should I help you.' Oskar told her taking his anger and mourning out on her. Then he said even more aggressively 'Don't you common people know the dangers?!' Oskar mounted Milda and turned to leave.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 am

Sorry I am just really petrified
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 am

'Then you'll get over it!' Oskar told her, and Milda started a trot.

Roland walked out of the battlefield. He sat alone. He felt powerless.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 am

Saphy saw the young bloke siting on the edge of the old battlefield. Saphy strided and thought that he was so handsome and looks very cool. Saphy went up to the young lad and said 'Are you ok'
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:47 am

'Leave me alone you bloody goddess!' Roland told her. 'You don't know what I've been through! You don't know how long I have Lived!' He stood up and walked away.

Oskar rode onwards. His eyes filling with tears. 'Milda, why is this happening to me!?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:49 am

Fine, Well your not nice and offencing the beautiful godesses' said Saphy 'GO! with your rotten ways and don't come back here' said Saphy. Saphy was really cross now and saw Oskar and called 'OSKAR, I need you'
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:24 am

Oskar ignored the girl and galloped on. He came to the fortress where his family lived. His mother came out as he dismounted. 'Mother...Alec is dead.' The wail that came from her was not like anything he had ever heard.

Roland Pitied the woman, she was one of these people who relied on others to help her. He wondered on. Not really thinking about what he was doing.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 am

Saphy ran and went on back home.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 am

Oskar dismounted and walked over to his mother. 'Mother...I am truly sorry...I was to late to save him.' Oskar's father walked out and told him 'It was only a matter of time...before Alec would fall...Were you there when it happened?' 'No father...He was already...gone...I must go and avenge his death...' Oskar left his parents, mounted and rode to the battle.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 am

*Who's Alec*
Saphy was suprised that both boys did ignore her, because she was the most beautifulest goddess in the whole of the kingdom. 'I think that they both fancy me' said Saphy to herself.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:30 pm

*guys, Im sorry. Whats going on? I got lost and I dont have much free time so im getting left behind :S Hav I missed much?*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm

*Not much, Oskar has told his family of his brothers death. And he saved Saphy from a giant horse. Roland has made the king start war on the elves.*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 pm

*Ok where are they? Have they started war or are they still on their way?*
Nalgask
Nalgask