Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topaz (Taster of the current book I'm writing)

Go down

Topaz (Taster of the current book I'm writing) Empty Topaz (Taster of the current book I'm writing)

Post  Tiggi Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 am

They call me Cloud.
I'd been searching for something all my life, but I could never work out what it was until I found it.
I remember the day I fell out of the skies. The day I lost everything. The day I found them. Friends.

Freddie drove me all the way from Bristol airport, to Aberystwyth, in Wales. We were only going surfing, but he said it was one of the best places to go.
My holiday in Spain, was pretty much good. The sea wasn't too cold, and the air was hot all day long. It was a relaxing holiday, away from everything.
Freddie didn't talk much. He didn't need to talk to get to know me, he already did. We just drove in silence, watching the landscape go by.
After an hour he yawned, a very large yawn.
'I'll take over.' I told him.
He thanked me, gratefully pulling into a service station. We got out to stretch our legs, and he filled the fiesta up with diesel, and asked me if I wanted anything for the journey.
'Just a bottle of mineral water, and perhaps a bag of sweets.' I said, walking around the car a little.

I opened my eyes. Just a dream, I thought. I was scared stiff, what if something like that happened, what If I fell out of the skies? I don't even want to think about it.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down