Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 With Tiggi

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

1-1 With Tiggi - Page 6 Empty Re: 1-1 With Tiggi

Post  Tiggi Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:38 am

Lucas took the book out of Sparkle's hands. 'This is mine. I must of dropped it...' He told her bluntly. Then after a hesitation said 'Why is she so loud? And nothing like her father?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:48 am

'Oii, Lucas It's finders keepers, losers weepers' 'And That is Minee' Said Sparkle. Sparkle Snached the Book and went inside the Mansion. Sparkle put the book on the window seal next to the Bookshelf.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 am

Lucas sighed. When would she grow up?

Fae spun around in her newly made dress. 'Oh its wonderful' She screamed with delight. 'Who's the lucky man' The young lady asked her. 'Master Lucas...Someday, I'm going to marry him' Fae said happily. 'If he doesn't go off with that dragon girl Ena' She changed and took the dress up to her room.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:47 am

Sparkle Saw Fae. 'Who's That Dress For Fae' Said Sparkle Strangly. Sparkle Walked Off And Sparkle Saw Fae Go Into Danny's Room. Sparkle Was Shocked. What Of That Dress Was For Them To Get Married Into. Sparkle Ran Into The Library And Was Crying Her Eyes Out.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 am

Fae looked around, but Sparkle had gone. She knocked and entered Danny's room. 'Er Danny?...Do you know where Lucas is?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 am

'Um..., Don't Come In... N...No' 'No I do Not' Said Danny
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 am

'Um, What!?' Fae half screamed while dashing out again. She ran down the wide stairs and into her room. What had gotten into her? She had never been spoken to like that! Nobody had dared tell her not to come in! Fae's face flushed with anger. Then someone knocked on the door.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 am

Danny Opened The Door. He Saw Nobody There So He Went Back To His Room. He Closed The Door. There Was A Sign On The Door, It Said 'DO NOT DISTURB'.
Sparkle Went Upstairs To See If Summer Was Ok. She Knocked Onto Danny's Room...
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 am

Fae crept out of her room. She tiptoed lightly down the corridors, but she stood on a creaky floorboard. Lucas stood up out from the shadows. 'Fae. What are you doing here?' He asked her. 'Um...you mean me...I um...well...Well you tell me what you were doing!' Fae said, tongue-tied. 'I was...well trying to get my book from Sparkle's room. She took it and well...Its got written in it a spell that could kill everyone. I'm not sure that she could or knew how to use it but...if it got into the wrong hands.' He told her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 am

Sparkle Saw The Sign And Rammed Down The Door And Looked What Was Happening.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:07 am

*What door is this?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

*Danny's Door*
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 am

Fae nodded. 'I'll help you. But Sparkle's got it in for me. I have no idea why...' She told Lucas. They walked hand in hand back towards Sparkle's room. Fae knocked, but no-one answered. She pushed it open and closed it when Lucas had gone in.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:30 am

'What are you doing here Lucas?' said Sparkle shocked. 'Is there something wrong with Fae'.
Sparkle walked towards her bedside table and started grooming her hair.
'So what brings you here Lucas'
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Lucas hesitated, then said to Sparkle. 'I came to get the book you took off me. It is of great urgency.' Fae nodded and hoped that Sparkle would not ask any more questions.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 am

'Well, Um... Well...I K..inda put it into the library and went outside for a bit and it went by the time I came back I was sure you picked it up but I was wrong like I am normally =(' Said Sparkle in a sad sarcastic way. Sparkle kept it in her room away from Lucas where she read ever night to Summer. But Sparkle did not know that the book was a magical book.
Every Night she would read the same passage to Summer when Sparkle wanted to stop it was...

Look Outside And You Will See
That Not Only You Could See The Breeze
That You Would Be A Worlds Greatest You'll See
When The Tree Of Pikledom Will Come...

Then there would be a picture at the end. It moved when it was midnight and Summer would wake up and look and laugh at the picture. But she did not know that it was haunted. Suspect

Summer crawled into the bedroom of Sparkles and Lucas and Fae left she slammed the door. 'What is up with those people can't they see that I want to be left alone'. 'Ruuhhh' Said Sparkle Grumilyy. Sparkle went and took off Summer's cap she had a red itching head and Sparkle didn't know what to do. Sparkle ran to Lucas and showed the red head of Summer. Lucas Knew it was the book...
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 am

*Um Sophie, not trying to be mean, but can you stop god-modding my charries please*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:45 am

*Soz*
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 am

Lucas sighed. 'When will you learn!?' He asked her angrily. 'Where is it?' He shouted. 'Why didn't you just give it to me?' Lucas glared at Sparkle.

Fae stormed around her room. She hit a vase with a broom and it smashed loudly. She ran out of her room down the stairs where she heard Lucas shouting.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 am

'Fine, Only if you treat Summer back to normal and I will be happy' Shouted Sparkle
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 am

'No way! I'm not doing anything else for you! All you do is get yourself into trouble, and then expect me to get you out of it! Give me the book and she will get better!' Lucas shouted back at her.

Fae crept to the door. Then hearing what was happening, ran back up the stairs.

Kurth sat on a rock in the windy desert of the dragon kingdom. He sighed sadly. His older sister had been missing for over 10 years now. His dark green hair blew in his face, over his bright red eyes. 'Ena...Noreth...' He spoke aloud.

Noreth walked quickly as the night rolled in. She wanted to get home back to Kurth and her father. She heard her name spoken. Was it her mind playing tricks on her? Noreth looked over at Ena. She seemed to have heard it too. 'Kurth.' Ena said to her. They ran through the howling wind and there he was. 'Kurth! Kurth!' She called happily. He looked up suprised. Then realizing who it was ran over. 'Oh little Kurth! My brother...' Noreth said hugging him. 'Ena found you! Your back...' They parted. 'I'm not little anymore. I am prince Kurth.' He told her. 'Prince?' She asked confused. 'Yes Prince. Father is king, great uncle died so he took over. And I had my ceremony last year.' Kurth told her wisely. Ena gave a small smile to Kurth before looking away embarrassed.

'What are you doing out here alone?' Noreth asked Kurth concerned. 'Looking for traces of you. I have been doing this a lot lately. I had a hope that you would return.' He told her shyly. 'Ahh. So you are a true prince. You have sensing skills.' She said. 'But prince Kurth...sire...May I ask...Have you felt the waves from the other world?...' Ena asked him. He nodded. 'They are worse. And are getting stronger by the day. Something evil is about...' He told them. 'I know brother. We have to help them. Before...' Noreth could not finish her sentence. Kurth took her hand. 'We must see father. He will know what to do.'

They walked in silence through the desert. Kurth let go of Noreth's hand, and she walked further ahead. Leaving Ena and him. 'Thank you Ena. For finding Noreth. How can I repay you?' He asked her. 'You do not need to repay me. I am a subject, a servant, and you are a prince.' She told Kurth. 'But you are more than that! You are my friend! And I endangered your life. There must be something you want.' Kurth stopped, took Ena's small hands and looked into her eyes. Ena flushed red and looked away. 'No. Prince Kurth there is nothing.' She pulled her hands away and walked on.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 am

Sparkle stomped upstairs in a frown. Then she remembered that she was given a magical book. Sparkle put Summer into her crib and went to find the book. Sparkle bumped into Danny! Danny was shocked and thought that she was having a panic attack so Danny took Sparkle down to the lobby and gave her a glass of water. Danny thought that Sparkle was pregnant again but he wasn't sure so he didn't ask. Sparkle ran into the library and throw all the books on the floor and sulked. Danny went up to Sparkle. He thought it was serious now. 'What is wrong Sparkle, Is it that stupid Lucas again?'. Sparkle layed onto the floor and found the book. She ran upstairs and called Danny to come up to. 'Look at your daughter, look at her!' screamed Sparkle. Everyone gathered round. Danny shut the door. Sparkle read from the book from the passage called 'Redness'. Sparkle read the passage to Summer...

Look At This Mess
That This Little Girls In
This Will Help You Though
By Reading This All Night Through
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:12 am

Lucas frowned. He heard Sparkle screaming upstairs so went up to see what was happening. He smiled to himself as she read the passage. 'It wont work.' He told them. 'That spell is for natural redness. The thing were looking at now is done by magic...'

Noreth saw the castle ahead. She started to run and soon came to the large wooden door. She knocked twise and a tall Manakete opened it. He recognized her and let them in. Kurth ran off to fetch the king. Ena and Noreth stood in silence for a few minutes until Ena rushed off saying something like 'Work'. Noreth walked around the hallway, taking in memories.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:46 am

Sparkle, Danny And Summer sat in the bedroom and was sulking nobody bothered to come up and help so Sparkle and Danny took Summer to the doctors to see what is wrong
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am

Lucas watched Sparkle and her family go. What did they think the doctor could do. He sighed. If Sparkle gave him the book he would help, but it looked as if she wouldn't. He rushed upstairs and into her room. Lucas searched for at least twenty minutes before he found it. He left the room looking as it had done before, and rushed back to his own.

Kurth and his father ran through the hallways to where Noreth was waiting. They greeted respectfully and she was lead to her room. A servant came by and told her that she was to go and see her father in an hour. After waiting for 60 minutes she got up and went down to the hall.

Ena sat staring into space. What had Kurth meant when he had said 'There must be something you want' Of course she wanted something, but her head told her not to tell Kurth, whereas her heart said differently. A messenger told her to go to the hall to the king. She rushed down there.

Kurth and the king sat at the long table in the hall. 'Kurth...are you sure this is wise?' He asked his son. 'Yes. Father this is the only thing we can do. I can do.' Kurth told him. Noreth entered the hall, followed by Ena. The king and prince stood up politely and signaled for the two to sit.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next