Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Rp on the Site.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

First Rp on the Site. - Page 4 Empty Re: First Rp on the Site.

Post  Nalgask Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 am

*Um Um ummmmmm.... well first I guess you could have her me like a little unsettled that Lark isn't affected by her charm Razz That way it'll make it more interesting when we have to add any romance. XD
She could either take the bracer to refuse but if she takes it it means that it will be more interesting when we get to the night elf kingdom for some strange reason. They could be really P-ed off that Lark created her this thing coz it could mean something.... I don't know and it could effect something else -all in all the bracer could anger the night elves coz it means Lark (the most powerful night elf) has bound himself to the goddess of beauty?
*shrugs* I dont know but I'll look back and see what our plans were Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 am

*They were going to the night elf kingdom for I reason I don't know.... all I know if that they go there and something important happens.
Sir Lehran - your charrie - is after them for something.... tried it once and failed coz Lark got in the way and wouldn't let them talk alone? but what does he want? Maybe they have to go to the night elf kingdom coz of Amelia's powers are getting loose. Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 am

'So you think it will stop my powers from escaping?' Amelia asked, taking the bracer, and running her thumb along the patterns. Amelia stopped. 'Why do my powers not affect you? They effect everyone, including elves.' Amelia asked suspiciously. 'What dark magic have you got on you, Lark?' She sat up straight, staring at him in the eye. 'What are you using?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 am

*Guess we should have a reason for them to go to night kingdom now? Any ideas? Razz soming that involves the evil gods now?*

Lark shifted uncomfortably but help himself tall. "I do not work with dark magic," he assured her, "I have nothing on me that should effect your powers yet I still do not feel drawn to you as man would," he frowned but then, why had he been so hasty to bind himself to her? He shook off the thought and looked back at her, matching her steely stare. "it is possible my amount of power cancels out your own. I am merely your guardian now, it would be inappropriate were anything to happen..." he trailed off, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with their turn their convocation had taken. Giving a small cough to clear his throat he pointed at the bracer Amelia was stoking. "It will indeed," he has strong magic in it. "It will help you channel your power and keep it from escaping without your notice. Here, let me." He moved forwards and crouched in front of her, taking the bracer from her gently, he help her wrist with one of his hands and began to wrap the bracer around her forearms.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 am

*Oh yeah, Lehran was working for an evil god who wanted to marry Amelia. Lehran wants Amelia to look after his daughter who his sealed away. Lehran has to do as the god says, otherwise his daughter dies =( Is that good?*

'I'm sorry.' Amelia mumbled. 'I just thought, never mind.' She sighed, lifting her arm so he could easily put the bracer on. 'I haven't seen Lehran for years, and now he wants me to find his daughter. She's a goddess too, but she isn't Lehran's daughter by blood. He never told her...' Amelia smiled. 'I guess he always wanted a daughter, and when Sanaki came along, she was perfect.'

Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 am

*Sounds good. Wink and they are trying to get away from them by... going to elf kingdom? *

"No need to apologize m'lady," Lark smiled, finding it easier to fall into his formal roll. "This is the god who made my earlier am I right? If you don't mind me saying. I didn't seem all there, his aura wasn't right. What does he want from you?" he asked suspiciously.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 am

*Sure.*

Amelia shrugged. 'He's the god of light.' She pondered over it for a minute. 'Perhaps he's bound to someone? Maybe they have Sanaki. We've got to find her.' Amelia sat for a few moments. 'She's young, but ive never seen a girl with such a temper. Goddess of Thunder, I think.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 am

"Not that much light in him that I can see," Lark muttered but nodded. "As you wish." He smiled sadly. "The only place I can think of that will have the location of all the god's whereabouts would be the elven kingdom. But as I said before, what has this to do with you?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am

'Nothing, i'm just curious. Lehran's always been a big secret, and I want to find it out.' Amelia smiled at Lark before lying back. 'I'm going to get some sleep.' She placed her small hands on her stomach, and streched her legs out a little. 'Night.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 am

Lark nodded, thoughts still spinning. From the power in Lehran's aura as he'd approuched, he'd been searching for Amelia, not happily crossed her path and Lark would find out what he wanted....
"Good night m'lady," he sighed and watched over her as she drifted off to sleep. Once he was sure her breathing had slowed and she'd slipped away he curled up and fell into a dreamless sleep. Feelings secure after putting up the defences.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 am

When Amelia opened her eyes, a blinding glare filled her vision. She shut them quickly, to avoid the sun's morning rays. 'Lark?' She whispered, turning over and daring to open her eyes again. She blinked a few times, and her vision came back quickly. She could see him breathing lightly, but couldn't tell if the night elf was awake or asleep.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Lark groaned and rolled onto his side, he felt so warm in his deep sleep and be didn't want to leave it. With a great effort he shrugged off his blanket of warmth and opened an eye, startled to see how close Amelia was. He must have rolled over quite alot in his sleep. She was about an arms length away now when she had been paces.
"Yes m'lady?" he asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes. While he'd been sleeping he'd let his human apperance down and he know looked like his normal night elf self. His long ears twitched, his eyes had a soft glow about them and his face looked less mortal. He sat up, proping himself on his elbows and yawned. "I haven't slept so well in years," he commented while stretching his back. "must be your company."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 am

Amelia smiled warmly and stretched her skinny arms out in front of her as she sat up. So there's no goddess of sleep hiding in the trees then? I'm glad you slept well, Lark, but I wanted to tell you that you don't have to accompany me to find the goddess, you can still leave.' Although Amelia told him this, she felt a downward pull of emotions at the thought of him leaving.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Lark laughed and blinked back the last reminace of sleep. He hadn't slept that well in quite sometime. He stretched, resembling a feline and covered his mouth with a hand as he yawned. "Do you think you can get rid of me so easily m'lady?" he asked with a smile on his voice. "I am sorry but as I said before, I will be with you the whole way until you do not want me no more." He got to his feet and brushed off his knees. His eyes were glowing brightly and his ears had obtained their usual points.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:07 pm

'Its not that I want to get rid of you, Lark, Its just It isn't your problem what happens to the goddess and I was worried that you might not want to join me in this travel.' Amelia stifled a yawn, and even with her hair a mess, and sleep and rings under her eyes, she still looked as magnificent as the day before. She stood and stretched some more, before asking the, what she considered, most embarrassing question. 'Do you, er, um, eat?' She blushed and looked at the ground, now finding a clover extremely interesting.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Lark laughed. "I do," He replied. "Just not as much as others. I can live for weeks without anything to satisfy my hunger but it is uncomfortable and would rather have a healthy meal." He grinned at her. "Well, I'm joining you," he told her. "Now where to m'lady?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am

'The elves. I think they might know where to find the goddess.' Amelia patted down her dress, and tidied her hair a little before turning back to Lark and asking, 'Shall we be off?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 am

Lark's smile didn't faulter as she stated where they were heading again but his eyes darkened slightly. He nodded and fell into step behind her. The night elves wouldn't be to friendly towards him, he knew but he wasn't going to leave the godess unprotected. He couldn't find the reason why he wanted to stay with her, couldn't really understand the though that posessed his mind when he started to chant protection spells.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 am

Seeing that Lark was uneasy, Amelia decided to make light conversation. 'At least the weathers nice, and theres not to much wind.' She commented happily. 'I think that you and Lehran would get along well, if the circumstances were different.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

*Ummm... who's Lehran again? Sorry ;3*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am

*omg, sorry I haven't replied in ages. I was busy and forgot :/
Lehran's the god guy who told Amelia to look after his daughter. Hes working for the baddie who wants Amelia as a wife.*

Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 am

Lark's mouth twitched. "That may be so m'lady... but I'd prefer to not dwell on what could have happened." He broke into a soft grin at her comment of the weather. "You wish to talk about the weather?" he asked and couldn't hold the amusement that seeped into his voice. He caught himself, coughing ever so slightly and shook his head as he murmured something in a language long forgotten.
"You are right, the elements are in our favour for the time being-" He paused. "The Elf Kingdom is quite far... If it is not to much to ask I could open a portal between our worlds. However, I require a small amount of your blood...."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 am

Amelia laughed at his amusement at talking of the weather. 'My blood? Why yes, of course. Feel free to take as much as you need, Lark.' She sighed, still pondering on things from the previous day. It felt strange, the way she thought of Lark. He was very polite, never letting his guard down, even for a joke. Somehow she trusted him, more than anyone else she had ever put her trust in, but they had only met the day before. Lehran was different. She had known Lehran for so many years before she had left the council of the Gods, but there was something that made her uneasy while she was around him, especially the night before. Asking her to look after his adopted daughter was such a strange thing to ask, it seemed that Lehran was scared for her, did he not know where she was?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4