Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Rp on the Site.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Rp on the Site. - Page 3 Empty Re: First Rp on the Site.

Post  Tiggi Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:10 am

'Oh...I'm sorry.' Amelia said worriedly. 'I know that I am beautiful...but I do not want for people to know that I am...well.' Amelia sighed sadly. 'My life was awful before I started traveling. People would spend hours staring at me. Even the gods.' She flicked her hair out of her face. 'I had a relationship once. He was someone who liked my personality not my beauty...He was a human.' A tear ran down Amelia's face and she wiped it away irritably.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 am

Lark nodded emotionlessly but a spark of interest entered his pale eyes. "I'm sorry I upset you ma'am, my apologise. Would you like to tell me?" He stared at her intently for a few seconds, then diverted his gaze, "No," he said, and stared across the moors, "I am not effected." He sighed and looked back at her.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:21 am

'Yes, I had better.' Amelia smiled sadly and looked at Lark. 'When I was traveling I found a village. A village like no other. Where humans, elves, shifters and well all creatures, lived in harmony. They took me in and I was happy.' She smiled as she looked back at the memory. 'They were my friends. But soon one by one they all...died. I was being courted by a young human by the name of Aran. Soon he became old and I stayed young and beautiful. I left...I left the village, because I did not fit in. Anywhere I go I do not fit.' She sighed and looked away.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

Lark nodded sollemly. "Yes, I can see that might have happened but nonetheless you should not feel that way. You are as a Goddess, liturally, therefore it should not matter about apearances." He shrugged his strong shoulders, "Thats why I left my own clan, or whatever it should be called. The Night Elves to not aprove of those the weild to much power. I for one was not settled enough to wait and find out what they had to say though I knew it would be unpleasant." He turned at a slight angle to face the rising moon, seeping in the energy that pusled off it and the luminecant glow hungrily.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 am

Amelia looked up and smiled. 'I guess we're very alike in some ways. We both are to good for our own good. By you I mean power, and for me it is beauty. Hermits, some might call it. And here we are, brought together by our differences.' She stopped embarrassed. 'I'm sorry, am I talking like an old woman?' Amelia sighed and said weirly, 'I have lived to long...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:43 am

"No. All that you are saying makes perfect sense. I do not ask your age for that would be impolite of me but I indeed know how you feel for I too have lives a long life and I hope, many years to come." He looked at her with a small chuckle. "Hermits," he looked thoughtful for a few heartbeats, "Quite true," he agreed, "Some would call us so, though I think we are more. Is this how you feel also?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 am

Amelia nodded. She stepped lightly over the stream. 'I can't remember how old I am. I guess about 10000 years...' She stopped mid sentence. Something had caught her eye in the distance. A faint flash of white every now and then.

Lehran noticed the goddess looking at him. His invisibility must be wearing off. He sighed and decided to take it off. He walked towards the two figures, lit up by the moon.

Sanaki hated her life. She now had no parents, and her life was like a prison. She was given food, drink, hot water, her own room, but something didn't feel right. She was never allowed out of the house.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:34 pm

*Who the new people?*

Lark acted fast and drew the godess behind him with a frown. He unsheathed his deadly sword that hung around his belt and held it up, letting it gleam in the moonlight.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 am

*Two kinda evil charries, although not quite. You can view their bios in the RP discussion.*

'Wait. Lark, I think I know him... The god of light, one of few in the god council. He means us no harm.' Amelia walked past Lark, towards the figure.

Lehran stopped, when the two were a meter or so apart.
'Lady Amelia.' He spoke softly.
'Sir Lehran.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Lark frowned and stuck close to Amelia as she walked forwards. He felt his gut retch with that sure feeling and the light in him eyes glowed a little brighter. His hands sparked with a bright green light. "My lady," he growled between clenched teeth. "I wouldn't.." he lowered his voice, "just be careful," he sighed.

*Is there romance in here at all? I forgot?*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 am

Lehran smiled at Amelia's bodyguard. 'Amelia.' He turned his attention to her. 'It is good to see you again. I was... worried, when you left the council...'
'Thank you Lehran. This is Lark, hes with me.' Amelia gave him a quizzical look, at what he had said.
Lehran saw the look, and took his chance. 'Lady, I must speak to you. It is of great urgency. But this is for your ears only. As an elf, I am sure that Lark here has good hearing, so please may we be excused sir Lark?'

*Yeah i think there was*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 am

Larks eyes blazed but that was all that showed his distress. "I am no sir, Lord. Though I am flattered you think me of such things but I am dreadfully sorry that I am going to have to decline your request." He shook his head slowly and caught Ameila's eye. "I don't hold much power over the wills of the gods and godesses but I have my reasons." The hairs on the back of his neck prickled and his hair was luminous as a night light, glowing a lime green with his potent streaming white eyes like pools of shimmering moon water. Lark instinctivly reached for his small deadly sword that hung from his belt. At his touch it dripped with a purple shimmer on the surface, it was enchanted with powerful magic, just enough to disable but not enough to kill. Things took their course and he wasn't willing to throw it off balance. He'd wait this out, his eyes growing with an intense stare.

*Ok cool Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:14 am

Amelia sighed. 'I'm afraid Lark must hear too.'
Lehran smiled. 'If that is so Lady, then I cannot speak. But, do you remember my daughter?'
'The one you adopted?' Amelia asked. 'Where is she now?'
'That I do not know Lady. But if you happen to come across her on your travels, keep her safe.' Lehran closed his eyes, and teleported himself away.
Amelia pondered over what Lehran had said. 'Sanaki. That was her name. I wonder why Lehran asked us to keep her safe...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

Lark's eyes narrowed suspiciously but remained silent, observing the god's flowing movements. Once he had dismissed himself Lark relaxed slowly, rolled his shoulders and focused on what the godess was saying. "Indeed," he murmered, "but more importantly, what did he have to say that he could not say infront of me..." He wrinkled his nose and looked gingerly at the godess. "I beg your pardon my lady, i did not mean to stand inyour way of maybe important information."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

*Soz for short post*

'No, It's fine.' Amelia told him vaguely. She sighed and sat down in the moist grass. 'There's something odd about this... Why would Lehran ask me to look after his daughter, who never leaves his side...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:42 am

Lark growled and knelt infront of her. "I don't know," he replied with a sigh, "but I guess its up to us to find out." He frowned and looked up at where the sun had turned a deep violet, where the sun was rising. He unshealthed his knife, its blazed a current of purple light before just pusling at his side. He muttered a few incantations in an anchient tounge of the night elves and his eyes flared the brightest green. He turned back to her and smiled wearily. The most powerful Night Elf in this world had bound himself to the godess of beauty. He chuckled to himself. What amusment this would stir in his kingdom.

*No worries. Very Happy Do you think that we could go to the night elf kingdom to see their reaction sometime and something important could happen there. It could be funny and are we having Lark and Ameila getting together sorta then*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:47 pm

*Sounds good.*

Amelia shivered. 'Something must have happened to her. Do you know of anybody, anyone who could help, or know anything about this?' She asked him standing up and pacing. 'The elves are very knowledgeable, that I know. They say the Princess of the Forest elves formed an alliance with the lower council of the gods... Perhaps we should see her, or the night elves, surely we could go to your people...?' She looked him in the eye and tried to figure out what he was thinking about.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun May 09, 2010 3:08 am

Lark's lips pressed in a tight line and his eyes dulled from their bright glow. He stood slightly ridged before relaxing and shrugging his shoulders, to rid them of the tension. "We good indeed ma' lady but it would not come without risks. The threat on your life is far greater importance than mine so we must travel there if you wish it. I have no knoledge if the alliance still holds. I have not been back to my kingdom for seven hundred years," he continued bitterly. "Someone not under their control but of NightBirth doesn't not live. I will travel with you to my kingdom but please, do not expect me to escape without punishment. " He stood grimly facing her. He looked into the eyes of the godess of beauty and smiled faintly to show he was up for the task. "Lets get going. We can travel to the bridge of the forest before nightfall. Then, though obviously we can last without sleep for days. It may effect your pretty face." He grinned widely, hoping she wouldn't take it as an insault and quickly carried on. "Everyone needs to sleep once and a while and I would feel better if you would rest for a few hours."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 am

'I cannot allow you to put yourself in such danger. Please, If you will, let us travel, but once i fear for your safety, you must stop, and leave me to travel, alone.' Amelia looked at his face, the moon lighting up his delicate features. She looked away quickly, and continued, 'I shall sleep for only a few hours, and you must do the same, Lark. I cannot let you stay awake, while I have the pleasure of sleep.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat May 15, 2010 9:07 am

Lark frowned. He didn't exactly understand. Didn't she understand he wasn't leaving her? No she probably didn't but there was no need to worry her yet. He smiled and nodded. "Yes. I agree. I few hours will be enough for us both but we cannot sleep in the open like this.." then he reconcidered. "Atually. This will do just fine. I will set up some defences while you rest before joining you." He looked out across the moarland and rolled his shoulders. "Do as you Godesses must. I will keep them away." He wasn't sure who the them were but no one would touch the women while this Night Elf watched over her. He turned and smiled a nearly human smile before slumping down by her feet, closing his bright eyes and muttering under his breath.
"Seithe, frama'ru grafr gai'ta," his tongue rolled off the words naturally and there was a ripple in the air. His eyes snapped open and flashed a powerful white light as his chanting increased. Soon the area was swimming with power and Lark sent it away. It soothed out at his mental touch, smoothing back into a perfect barrier. With that his eyes refocused and his fell backwards onto his back. His chest heaving and ears twitching. His eyes remained open but the light faded and appeared again. His eyes becoming more human than illuminating with more power. His arms raised about his head rested on the cool grasses and he sighed. He could feel Amelia shuffling around him and searched for her in his line of sight. "You alright m'lady?" he asked and raised onto his elbows. Wiggling his toes and stretching his muscles. "You'll be safe for your rest now." The chanting hadnt taken much but he felt a drag on his strength. He frowned but couldn't pin point the problem. He shrugged his shoulders mentally and rolled his head.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 am

'Hm... yes.' Amelia replied rolling over to face him. 'It's just... nothing.' She sighed and turned away. She felt not all in control over her powers, and that made her insecure. 'There feels like a pull from somewhere...' Amelia had learnt to control her powers and keep them inside of her, close, and comforting. Now it felt like it was slipping away.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Lark turned his head to catch her eye and held it. "It must be something," he told her, "or you would not have spoken to begin with but no worries, I will not press you into telling me something reluctantly." He searched her face. His ears twitched slightly but then he came aware that it might make the goddess uncomfortable and stopped. Concentrating for several moments, he began to figure his ears until they took a human appearance. It felt weird, his hearing had dulled every so slightly as a side-effect but it was most likely for the best. He tried to make himself look more... human. His glowing eyes ceased and became a emerald green, just like the jewel, with the same glassy shine. His pale skin remained marble white but he couldn't seem the point in changes his clothing. Though it was more earth bound than what a human would ware, Lark didn't feel at ease with changing.
He wondered for a sudden, what Amelia's power actually contained. Goddess of beauty must have brought something. Lark, being who he was, didn't see her beauty as others did. He was more focused on the aura and her inner, beneath her skin. He looked human now, his face shape was the same, prominent cheek bones and a strong jaw line. Same body structure. Closing his eyes, he let his head roll back so he was staring up at the stars.
"Lad-Amelia?" he asked her, realising it was the first time he had called her first name. "You’re thinking about something," he stated. "If it is, what would you call the word here, bothering you would you like to talk about it?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 am

Amelia sighed. 'As you might know, i have an enormous amount of power. Not only in the high council, but in magic. I have small forms of mind and body control, as well as some element. I have the power to make others beauty to shine out in their own ways, and i have some of love control. Not as much as the love goddess herself, but enough to tempt any man.' Amelia looked over at Lark, but his face was hidden in the shadows. 'I learned to keep these things close, as not to affect others, and they are like a bubble. Now it feels like my bubble has popped and the contents are flying away...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 am

Lark frowned and chewed the inside of his lip while he thought about the godesses words. "You say your powers are out of control?" he opened his mouth then shut it again, unsure how to react to this information. "To tempt any man.... well you have no fear of me m'lady. I am no man, anything but." He smiled, hoping this might comfort her slightly but having a strange feeling it would not. As he looked closer to saw her aura fade and then shine back out again as godesses do, measuring her mood. What troubled him though was that black tinged her aura.
He realised she couldn't see hin the dark, he would be casting in shadows with his human appearance and moved closer. Not to far away but just enough so that the slight light of the campfire they'd made lit his morphed features with a orange glow that didn't go that well with this pale skin and dark hair.
"As it is though, I may have something that could help you..." he was uncertain if it would work for a god or godess but he would try it nontheless. He looked down at his wrist where he wore a bracer on each arm. It looked rather like that of an archers arm-gaurd but with small variations. It was made from a hard leather hide, most likely boar, with small blue ruins carved into the material. He remembered the day he had discovered he could enchant the object. He'd been given one simillar as a younger elf when he'd been an aprentice but it hadn't been able to control his abilities like it should have done. His power had been to much for the magic cast on it by the elders and it had soon destroyed the enchantment.
After exil, he'd spent a long time mastering the skill and had discovered bracers to be one of the most effective ways of molding the magic. He had used his craft knife to etch the blue runes of Arth'e onto it. The runes used for protection and then had enchanted it with a sheild like spell that had controled his unlimited amount of power to stop him from overpowering himself. His second wrist was overed with the same direct pattern but it was laced with green thread.
This one he'd made to hide his powers from others. Those he was sure were still looking for him. The elf kingdom wouldn't let a treat like him live and he was sure the elves were still looking for him, even after five hundred years and after all he'd done for them so he'd woven this bracer with the means to hide his power and aura. With one long intake of breath he unlaced the right hide and held it infront of his face. Letting his mask slip slightly, his eyes glowing with a bright white light he muttered a string of ancient words which slipped of his tongue with ease. Once satified that the magic was restored fully, that he hadn't burnt it out to much he held it out to Amelia.
"This is powerful elf magic. Marked with the blue runes of Arth'e, the runes of protection. I bid you wear it m'lady, it will protect you not only from others who wish to use your power but from yourself. It will help contain you power to some degree. I only ask that you hide it from who you meet, elves don't give away their enchantments for nothing, nearly never to someone of the heights," he dipped his head. "It is obvious that it is elven and it might bring you to harm with my own kind, they will wish to know who made this bracer for you. It holds a fair amount of magic, more than most elves can sustain. They'll know I created it for you." His eyes dulled again to a bright green.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 am

*Ahhh, i don't know what to reply!!!! Have you got any ideas???*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next