Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Rp on the Site.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Rp on the Site. Empty First Rp on the Site.

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:54 am

((Ok right.. so here goes....))

The slender night elf looked up at the moon. Twilight had settled around him, the night animals make appearances here and there and making the evening more pleasant. His luminescent pupils caught the small quiver of a door mouse as it hurtled from a near thornbush and darted into the next. Quickly followed by a second, and a third as they made angry chattering noises at each other. The first obviously being shunned from the group. His long pointed ears twitched to home in on the closest sounds of the near by village. He had settled for the night upon the hill they towered above the small settlement. His pale form lit by a small fire that licked at the ash wood he had collected before pitching camp.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

First Rp on the Site. Empty Re: First Rp on the Site.

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:08 am

*Soz about the Template editing, this web is still being made*

Amelia sat in the village square, the large fountain played silently in the almost darkness. The wind made her hair sway lightly, her blue eyes shimmering. The night was quiet and lonely. Amelia thought of her love, and how he had died while she stayed young. Her eyes filled with water, and she wiped them away from her face. She flicked her hair out of her face and stood up. She was in full view of anyone who was on the hills, she did not care. Amelia walked along the alleys not knowing where she was going.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:19 am

Lark stired. His immortal brow creasing in a deep unnearving frown. The night had turned silent all fo a sudden. Not the sort of silence when all you can if the rustle of leaves or the pitter patter of small padded creatures but nothing. The winds and died, the whole landscape seemed to be drawing in on itself. The forest that blanketed the village on three sides seemed to hold its breath. The night elf raised his head gracefully and sprung to his feet. In a fluid inhuman motion he had grabbed his short enchanted sword and was making his way towards the village. As he bounded quietly down the hillside his appearance changed. His hair grew long and lanky, his proud pointed ears ceased they tips and became oval. His eyes lost their spark and dulled to a swirling current of flowing blue. His body lost its gracious postiure as he took a human form. By the time the village was before him he was no more than those who inhabited it.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 am

Amelia started to run. She felt that someone was watching and following her. She skidded round a corner and almost ran into a man coming the other way. 'Sorry' She said looking into his human eyes. But something about him wasn't right, she couldn't put her finger on it. Amelia moved past him and ran on round the next corner.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 am

They where in contacted for barely a second but it was enough. The powerful aura that surrounded her connected with his power and sparks began to fly. He cursed and slunk away from the women before she hurridly picked up speed and skidded off down the street. He concentrated for barely a second before he got himself under control. They his eyes flickered their authentic hollows and he raced down the cobbled way after the woman. He kelt the normal pace of a human male as he darted down side roads and allies, trying to catch sight of the powerful creature he had collided with.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am

Amelia ran down the thin lanes and streets. She couldn't hear anything but her breathing and footsteps. Who was that person? He was not a god... She stopped at the edge of the village to catch her breath. She looked around, It was too dark to see anybody, so she walked on as quietly as she could to see if anyone was following her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 am

Lark steadied as the women came into view. He cast a quick shadow spell around himself to make it harder for the other creature to see him and shrank forwards. His legs complained with the slowness of his pace but he scowled them and help steady. If the women looked round and saw him be would have to try his best to look human.

*Sorry its shorter, I have to go Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

*Is there aa name for the town?*

Miles from the town was an evil girl called Lexy , she watched over the people in the town. Lexy was banned from the town years ago for setting most of the town on fire. Her long blonde hair glowed in the moonlight as she kept a close eye on Lark and Amelia. Lexy had met Amelia before but she was jealous of her beauty and looks , Amelia was a godess of beauty and she was very pretty. Lexy was planning something , something evil to do with the town...
Nikki :)
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:13 am

*Er Were call it er...Catlin...I made that up! lol!*

Amelia heard a footstep out of time with hers and said without looking round 'Why are you following me? Who are you?' She stood there frozon waiting for them to reply.

*Soz for short post, gotta go for dinner now! Be back in half an hour!*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am

Lark stopped dead just as the violet arua that only he, a mage, could see flared with power and the elf blinked, resisting the erge to cover his sensitive eyes from further harm. His pale arms raised in surrender though she could not see them and he uncovered himself from the mask of thickening fog. Glacing round anxiously he began to take down the barriers and defences he had set up to remain human. His ear resumed their long angelic points and his eyes shone in the sheets of darkness. The shadows where out now, creaping, claiming everything as their own. "Lark my lady," he introduced himself, bowing formily. Knowing it was right to do so though he knew not this woman. She held great power and honor through her trail of aura.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:54 am

Amelia turned round and bowed a small way before saying 'Amelia. Why did you pretend to be human near me? And why were you following me Lark?' She took a step towards him the light from the moon showing her. 'Do you know who I am?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 am

"To your first question," he replied the night elf, " 'Tis a strange evening and something was in the air. I had no knowing you where in the area yet something drew me to you. My human appearance prevents me from being homed in on by other creatures of the night and me, I am the Night Elf Mage of Naeria clan. I senced your pressence yet i still hold no knowledge of your existence." he paused there and looked hard at the women. She was, infact, to fair to be human and how she held herself told him she was highly ranked. "Godness?" he purred the guess, his eyes lit up even more than usual as that curling lights of her superiority around her glanced off his glassy stare.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 am

'Yes...I am Amelia goddess of beauty...I am glad to have met you Mage of Naeria...But something is bothering me...I have felt a disturbance...but it is not you so...' She said to him and tucked her hair behind her ears. 'I must be off!' She said and rushed away.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:52 am

No longer restricted by mortal form Lark graciously made his way after the Goddess of Beauty. His feet trod daintly on the cold rocky surface, making hardly any noise at all though he was being careless. "Wait," he began as he reached the running woman. He was hardly breathing, let alone breathing fast so he had no trouble keeping up. "Mam, would you mind if I accompany you? I could be of some use to someone such as yourself." he brought his fist up to cross his heart in a sign of friendship and rasied his eye line to look into her eyes as she continued to run beside him, "I will do you bidding for the time after yet I will get no closer than one of your warriors. I will swear no oaths to you yet we are bound by fate." He began to slow, hoping she would follow suit. "We may be of same age with the same ambitions though some would call you higher."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Amelia stopped and looked at Lark. 'I don't know what my destination is yet...I'm sure if fate has brought us together, then we will surly meet again...I travel alone...I bid you farewell, and ask for you not to follow me...' She turned on her heel and walked onwards out of the village not looking back.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Lark stood still, his dark tipped mane standing up on end. "I do as you wish," he spoke formally and melted into the shadows before she could turn away. His ear pricked as a chill ran down his spin. His eyes glowed the the hollow daunting night as the lifted his head to look at the stary sky. Had he noticed dawn was nearly upon them? No, he would not have as other things troubled him. Sure enough they would meet again yet things would be differnet. Another spark of aura entered range and Lark quicky homed in on the distination. Beyond the mills and flat lands that surrounded the village. A dark aura pulsed in the darkness. A blood red angry cloud. With a twitch of one of his long flickered ears he turned heel and bounced off in that direction. Something had begun and harm was heading his way.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Amelia felt the wave of cold and wished she had taken on Lark's offer. But she would be to embarrassed to go back so she walked on. Dawn was rising and she sat down on the grass looking at the horizon. Her deep blue eyes reflected the red and looked almost purple. The chill came again and she wanted to get away. Amelia stood up and ran on.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 am

*I guess we should wait for others?*

Light had begun to enter the horizon, touching it with its pale fingers. Sending water colour streaks across the world. This left a sense of longing at the base of Lark's stomach. How he wished to be back with his people, away from human cruelty, back in the humane grasp of the Night Elves. He turned away. That would never happen again, he might as well have been outcast for there was no way he could return after what he had done. The breeze had started up once more and buffed the low moores. It took less than 10 minuites to reach the dark light. Destruction was in its every turn, hate and rebelliation. So much cold white rage it made Lark physically sick. He masked himself in a shadow of mist and paced forwards. Human. Female and human. Dulling the light in his eyes he watched to young female in her cruel ways.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 am

* sorry for the short post and tell me if im going of track! *

Lexy was in her castle with the gold turrets and the silver chandeliers , she was still on her bed with the caurtains around it. Lexy was thinking , everybody new Lexy as an evil witch who hadf no care in the world for anyone apart from her. She wanted to change but before she changed she wanted to do one last thing , kill Amelia! Amelia was all Lexy ever wanted to be she was pretty smart and very funny. Lexy was jealous with envy...
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 am

He did not understand these humans. Thier lives where so fragil. Their life spans so short, and yet still they wasted a great deal of their time hating the world. Was it not right to think greater than envy? The best of people? How did the minds of humanity work? He snorted short and scailed the crumbing wall that consealed the women he stalked. She would not hear him coming, would not be able to hold back her secrets from a Mage such as himself. He would wait however. Wait till the young women is at rest. Then he would strike. Lark twitched, hoisting himself upon the window ledge that overlooked the village. Swung above, just before the female saw him and blended with the rocks structure. His body becoming part of the old disturbed building.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:19 am

Amelia ran on into the coldness. A figure was in the distance, she could see the slight movements of a woman. 'Hallo?' Amelia asked. She stood still waiting for an answer.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm

*Whos the woman?*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 pm

*Nikki's charrie...*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Lark cursed and sprung down from his hiding place. The one person he had so dreaded seeing here was.. well.. here. He dropped just behind the Godess, silent, making no noise that could be heard by human ears and grasped the womans shoulders, bringing his other pale arm up to cover her mouth to stop her from screeching in alarm. "Amelia," he whispered into her ear, his breath tickling as it swept from his mouth. "Not now," he let go of her and melted into the darkness, cloaking her in the same mist. Making it impossible for anyone none mythical to see their true form. He shook his head sorrowfully, "You made a mistake coming here you know?" then he grinned in elf like humor, "I told you it was fate." He edged out of the way of the castle, comsealed by a large brick stable that backed onto another short house.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Amelia glared at him and asked 'Whats that supposed to mean? I can be left alone you know, I am a goddess!' She told him angrily. She followed him. 'Where are we going?' Amelia asked, her anger has subsided.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next